EBBETS FIELD FLANNELS

Got mine today. It is sweet. While I did not like the price, I just really wanted one. Plus, given that its harder to get a current Vol baseball jersey than it is to get a politician to tell the truth, it is what it is.
How did you like the fit? I am debating on what size to get. Thinking they looked a little oversized. Also, wishing they’d go ahead and drop the caps!

Would not recommmend ordering anything from M&N -- they dont reply to emails or answer the phone -- had an order once and the Paypal transaction showed pending for 2 weeks before they dropped it off - never got the order either

I ordered a 3X to give myself plenty of room.

Good size for me as well.

But while their jerseys are nice, the caps are even better.

The Ebbets Field caps are straight old-school and are far more comfortable than anything you can get from New Era, Nike, or anyone else pumping out the modern styles.

I am waiting on the cap. That is going to be awesome when it comes out.

Reactions: AllVolinGA and MAD
Good size for me as well.

But while their jerseys are nice, the caps are even better.

The Ebbets Field caps are straight old-school and are far more comfortable than anything you can get from New Era, Nike, or anyone else pumping out the modern styles.

I am waiting on the cap. That is going to be awesome when it comes out.
Yup, Cant’t wait. Nothing better than authentic hats and jerseys. Id give $500 for a cut off pinstripe with the ut on chest Helton jersey from 95 lol. Or any jersey from then. Give me all 6.

Reactions: AllVolinGA
Would not recommmend ordering anything from M&N -- they dont reply to emails or answer the phone -- had an order once and the Paypal transaction showed pending for 2 weeks before they dropped it off - never got the order either
Must be a you problem (old people and technology 😂). Just placed at least my 4th order directly from them. Have had ZERO issues.

How did you like the fit? I am debating on what size to get. Thinking they looked a little oversized. Also, wishing they’d go ahead and drop the caps!
They run large, and I forgot how uncomfortable wool jerseys are FWIW. Totally opposite of Nike Replica which run snug But are super comfortable.

Reactions: MillerTime80
Must be a you problem (old people and technology 😂). Just placed at least my 4th order directly from them. Have had ZERO issues.
IDK the phone message said Philadelphia is shutdown because of the old covid excuse and this was just last week - what did you order from them ? Edit Just got a email that it finally shipped today

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. Just picked up the Reggie jersey

i have a M&N 1976 Steelers Bradshaw jersey that is the greatest gift I ever received

And a blue Phillies Tug McGraw that I got really cheap off eBay that is badly midsized

Reactions: vol66
i have a M&N 1976 Steelers Bradshaw jersey that is the greatest gift I ever received

And a blue Phillies Tug McGraw that I got really cheap off eBay that is badly midsized
I have 3 M&N Redskins jerseys

IDK the phone message said Philadelphia is shutdown because of the old covid excuse and this was just last week - what did you order from them ? Edit Just got a email that it finally shipped today
Last night I ordered the Reggie White jersey

it was swell from what I remember......here's a pic my mom took

6a0112791cb10528a4014e8722f67f970d-600wi

Reminds me of photography classes. Henri Cartier-Bresson. " The Decisive moment" capturing a moment in time.

Reactions: MAD
Wore mine to work this past Monday after our sweep of Vandy. Got a lot of favorable comments on it. Just wish I could find one error today's team.

I tried finding who wore #3 on the 1951 team without any luck. Maybe @OldTimer or @vol66 knows?

Sidney Hatfield, Herky Payne…I’m guessing. I’m also hoping it starts a conversation about the 1951 team. The jersey #’s weren’t on the front in the pics I have seen. Shall keep digging. I’m old, but I ain’t that old.

Reactions: MAD
Sidney Hatfield, Herky Payne…I’m guessing. I’m also hoping it starts a conversation about the 1951 team. The jersey #’s weren’t on the front in the pics I have seen. Shall keep digging. I’m old, but I ain’t that old.
I know you aren’t that old but you know a lot about Tennessee baseball.

Reactions: vol66
I know you aren’t that old but you know a lot about Tennessee baseball.

UT football has an almanac, baseball needs one too. Your original question regarding #3 on the 1951 team is valid and it should be available to us. I wanna know too. I’ll keep looking, but ya might try Vol baseball Twitter too. They can get at the answer super quick.

Reactions: WillisWG and MAD

VN Store

Back