EBBETS FIELD FLANNELS

I’ve sent them a couple of emails in the past asking to to get with UT and make a 1956 Majors Jersey, but baseball stuff will be sweet too. I have two of their Packers Jerseys. Like going back in time. Mitchell and Ness stuff is good too.

Look forward to having a chance a buying one of these. It is a real shame you can not get one of what the team wears currently. Just seems to me that who ever is handling the merchandising for baseball is falling down on the job. There should be white, orange, cream, and grey jerseys available for sale now. You can't find the grey anywhere. And I don't meant some t shirt knock off look a like. Ok, rant over.

Nike in the 90s up until 8 years ago use to sell authenctics. Now just replicas of jerseys. Stinks

Reactions: MAD
Keeping this thread strong.
don’t know how many of you know of the minor league Nashville Vols. Top 50 all time MiLB teams with players like my personal favorite Boots Poffenberger “Duke of the Duck out”, Braves HOF player and coach John Sain, and many others from a great era of men.

Ebbets has several Nashville Vols items, including their 1940s era flannel.

Nashville Vols 1940 Home Jersey

Reactions: HeadVol77 and MAD
Keeping this thread strong.
don’t know how many of you know of the minor league Nashville Vols. Top 50 all time MiLB teams with players like my personal favorite Boots Poffenberger “Duke of the Duck out”, Braves HOF player and coach John Sain, and many others from a great era of men.

Ebbets has several Nashville Vols items, including their 1940s era flannel.

Nashville Vols 1940 Home Jersey
Interesting, did they end up moving or changing their name?

I find it strange that the company has several Vandy items and Tennessee had none. Heck, they even have a Vandy vintage football jersey. What’s up with that?

Interesting, did they end up moving or changing their name?
The league (Southern) that they were with basically went out of business. Had Tory le filling stands or making money as a farm team. They fielded one more team as the Vols in another league but ceased ops in ‘63. The next team in Nashville was the Sound that started in the late 70s.

Here’s a Tennessee jersey that Ebbets Field Flannels made, probably from 1991.

While we were dating at UT, I borrowed a jersey from Coach Larry Simcox and sent it to Ebbets Field Flannel to make this for my girlfriend as a gift (we’re married). They only made one jersey. It’s way too big for her, so it hasn’t been worn much View attachment 435616View attachment 435617
I had to read that twice! I thought you were saying you dated Larry Simcox!😂🤪
GBO!!

Last I heard the Nike jerseys are expected in April.
I love some throwback baseball jerseys! My wife thinks that I’m a nerd but I don’t care!
I have several from some of my favorite players growing up.
Nolan Ryan, rainbow astros, pinstriped Darryl Strawberry Mets. Harold Barnes “Sox”, Reggie Jackson A’s, Willie Stargell Pirates, grey Pete Rose reds...
I need a Vols Jersey!
GBO!!

I love some throwback baseball jerseys! My wife thinks that I’m a nerd but I don’t care!
I have several from some of my favorite players growing up.
Nolan Ryan, rainbow astros, pinstriped Darryl Strawberry Mets. Harold Barnes “Sox”, Reggie Jackson A’s, Willie Stargell Pirates, grey Pete Rose reds...
I need a Vols Jersey!
GBO!!

Is Harold Barnes related to coach Rick?

EBBETS FIELD FLANNELS 1951 BASEBALL JERSEY

https://www.utvolshop.com/Ebbets-Fi...ersey?location=&quantity=1&color=Cream&page=1

F1ED187F-FCEB-4FDD-924F-5A1F621AB322.png6AB0CC93-F6AC-4951-A630-E1FAA1D0F8ED.png

Details
Tennessee baseball captured their first SEC championship in 1951 which propelled them to the College World Series. They would finish in 2nd place after a tough 3-2 defeat in the Championship game versus Oklahoma.
Ebbets Field Flannels authentic wool flannel baseball jerseys are identical to the original in fabric and craftsmanship. They are carefully researched and recreated using the original materials, lettering, and trim using real 1950s-era wool blend baseball cloth.
  • Made in the USA
  • Cream with navy pinstripe authentic baseball wool flannel
  • Felt lettering
  • Felt #3 on back
  • Run slightly large
  • 100% wool

VN Store

Back