‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

A lot of people want to compare him to Tua Tagavailoa.
- He's 6 inches taller
- stronger arm

Really good footwork in the pocket for 6'6 guy.
Perfect for Heupels offense.

He should do big things in Knoxville.

I am NOT saying he will be as good as the guy I am getting ready to mention. Just that he reminds me of him in his throwing and size. He reminds me of Trevor Lawrence.

Well, nothing like that.

What I thought was most interesting is that whatever issues he had (bipolar likely), they were almost non-existent while he and Clark were on their journey. I think the old adage that idle hands are the devils play things makes perfect sense in that regard and why were seeing so many issues in this day and age of convenience.
I’m diagnosed bipolar and he doesn’t seem like any bipolar person I’ve seen. But there are all different kinds I guess

I think he’s on the autistic spectrum

Reactions: scienceteaching_vol
Andy. I don’t know the other person you mentioned
Yeah, I was talking Lewis (crossed America to the Pacific in 1804-1806). I’m not a psychiatrist and I’m not diagnosing Andy, but I’m not the kind to put everything on mental issues (they do exist but I believe as the exception not the norm).

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
Yeah, I was talking Lewis (crossed America to the Pacific in 1804-1806). I’m not a psychiatrist and I’m not diagnosing Andy, but I’m not the kind to put everything on mental issues (they do exist but I believe as the exception not the norm).
I didn’t know Lewis’ first name. I looked up the name and felt like an idiot 😂

Reactions: UTMVol76
I am NOT saying he will be as good as the guy I am getting ready to mention. Just that he reminds me of him in his throwing and size. He reminds me of Trevor Lawrence.

Height is there. Lawrence was a physical specimen though. More Tebow than Manning as far a pure QB but still far above Tebow.

Nico reminds of a guy that went to Oregon and was a huge bust for Cincinnati Bengals. Achilies Smith (sp). Wirey athlete that could absolutely sling it.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Height is there. Lawrence was a physical specimen though. More Tebow than Manning as far a pure QB but still far above Tebow.

Nico reminds of a guy that went to Oregon and was a huge bust for Cincinnati Bengals. Achilies Smith (sp). Wirey athlete that could absolutely sling it.

Just watching him move around, it reminds me of TL. Long strider and faster than he looks because of the size. I do think Nico needs to put on a few pounds. As far as throwing, I think he has similar arm strength that TL had.

Again I would never say Nico will be as good as TL. Just a few of his traits remind me of TL. I sincerely hope he is as good as TL was though.

Just watching him move around, it reminds me of TL. Long strider and faster than he looks because of the size. I do think Nico needs to put on a few pounds. As far as throwing, I think he has similar arm strength that TL had.

Again I would never say Nico will be as good as TL. Just a few of his traits remind me of TL. I sincerely hope he is as good as TL was though.
Yeah me too

Be our next Manning please Nico 🥰

Sincerely

Vol Nation

Nico, his family, kyler kasper, Carnell, kevin kasper, Alex Golesh, Kelsey pope, Joey Halzle, and a couple more recruits showed up to the baseball game. Everyone chanted “Nico!” when they walked in. There was a small chant for Kasper at one point too. Nico’s dad was wearing a “Honcho” shirt for Jordan beck. Jordan beck than proceeded to knock a grand slam and the place went crazy. 59E5180A-4E98-4AF1-8218-3472AB252141.jpeg83EF5EEE-D424-4E1B-AAC6-00DE7793AC9E.jpeg

I’m diagnosed bipolar and he doesn’t seem like any bipolar person I’ve seen. But there are all different kinds I guess

I think he’s on the autistic spectrum
As humans its guaranteed each and every one of us is f'ed up in some sort of fashion. There are no perfect people out there. I believe God challenges us in different ways, its how we handle them that matters most.

As humans its guaranteed each and every one of us is f'ed up in some sort of fashion. There are no perfect people out there. I believe God challenges us in different ways, its how we handle them that matters most.
True. But the worst feedback loop you can put yourself in is getting positive feedback for showcasing the most negative aspects of your personality.

And unfortunately that's like 90% of social media. I've got my issues like anyone else but I'd like to think I have enough sense not to highlight them 24/7 online.

VN Store

Back