‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Yeah I know that but I didn't get the next part. Havent watched the show , Saul, but loved BB

I never get jokes, it's a thing with me
I laugh like 3 mins later
Then they laugh at me
You should binge watch BCS. Awesome series with several Breaking Bad characters regularly occurring including Mike and Gus.

Reactions: StoVol
Maybe I’m a jerk, but I don’t feel bad for him at all. We all make choices, and all his seem to be poorly thought through. What I feel bad for are Vols fans who have to explain to outsiders that this isn’t the norm.

I think it’s cringe but they absolutely love it so who cares

Reactions: lenoxvol
Maybe I’m a jerk, but I don’t feel bad for him at all. We all make choices, and all his seem to be poorly thought through. What I feel bad for are Vols fans who have to explain to outsiders that this isn’t the norm.
I feel badly in as much as mental disease is not a joking matter. dude has serious issues, worse theyre boundary issues.

I feel badly in as much as mental disease is not a joking matter. dude has serious issues, worse theyre boundary issues.
Side note: I just got finished reading Undaunted Courage about Meriwether Lewis. That is an interesting study on someone with severe mental issues when they weren’t well understood.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Side note: I just got finished reading Undaunted Courage about Meriwether Lewis. That is an interesting study on someone with severe mental issues when they weren’t well understood.
Straight jacket...dungeon. (just discourse on old stereotypes on mental issues). glad that science has progr...nm

Last edited:
Straight jacket...dungeon.
Well, nothing like that.

What I thought was most interesting is that whatever issues he had (bipolar likely), they were almost non-existent while he and Clark were on their journey. I think the old adage that idle hands are the devils play things makes perfect sense in that regard and why were seeing so many issues in this day and age of convenience.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back