Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

Can Phillips actively commit to us if we technically don’t have any spots at the moment?

You technically have 13 each year. Scholarships are 1 year contracts that have to be renewed each season. People are occasionally told they would be better off looking elsewhere, as they won't be getting a renewal.

I could be wrong/things can change, but from what I gather…

PG (?, Key)
Best available (Phillips, Reneau/Murray)
That’s too bad. Murray and one of the freshmen could both really upgrade this roster but if it’s at the expense of BHH I guess it’s not worth it. I’d rather have Phillips, then Murray then Reneau.

That’s too bad. Murray and one of the freshmen could both really upgrade this roster but if it’s at the expense of BHH I guess it’s not worth it. I’d rather have Phillips, then Murray then Reneau.
The PG they are looking at is better than Murray imo, especially as a PG, but that’s JMO. Murray would be at a loaded position where as PG isn’t nearly as loaded IMO.

Probably already used the immediate transfer from Duquesne to Kent State, but Sincere Carry fits the All Conference bill and has two years of eligibility remaining. Would be an incredible add if he's the guy.

VN Store

Back