‘23 SC WR Devin Hyatt (Arizona)

AP mentioned the staff might push for Hyatt to commit before the spring bonanza thing and that way Nico and Hyatt can peer recruit for Tennessee.
Reference and downstream bonuses for both.

The more people that get involved, the more who are committing, the more money we’re all going to make. It’s not a pyramid scheme, it is a… it’s not even a scheme per se...

Reactions: EdEcEko77
How many WR's can UT take in this class? Spots are going to be premium don't you think?
Yes but I would think it would take us getting both Tate and Kasper to even remotely chance Devin losing his spot and that's going to be tough even with Nico. I'm also not sold Spillman will remain at wr but its possible. Bru has 3 yrs eligibility but if he balls out he's a 1yr player because he'll be draft eligible due to age and we'll lose Tillman as well. Holiday apparently might move to the defense so 4 plus a transfer in Bru?

Probably 4 true wrs, since spillman may end up on the defense side, probably gonna be Tate if we can get him, kasper, Hyatt, and brown, if we wanna say eff it and take Roger's 2
Brown tried to commit and go public but was told to hold off. Think they feel really good about 4-6 different WRs on the board above him with the Nico effect

He looks really good. I don’t think he is on Tates level but definitely up there.
He runs away from what looks like pretty good competition. Tate made a couple of catches on his video that are impressive. I didn't see any though where he showed the kind of raw speed Mizell has.

Reactions: LittleVol
I inferred from AP's comments on today's pod that the staff is deciding when/if to take Hyatt at this point.
yeah, he said we would take up to 4 more WR's in this class depending on who they are....and it appears there will be choices. Hyatt, Tate, Kasper, Porter, Mizell etc.

#1stworldproblems

yeah, he said we would take up to 4 more WR's in this class depending on who they are....and it appears there will be choices. Hyatt, Tate, Kasper, Porter, Mizell etc.

#1stworldproblems

Without going back to transcribe, AP said something to the effect of "Hyatt would like to do something soon, coaches figuring it out..."

Reactions: jakez4ut
Not if Spyre NIL PWO(S) more kids with NIL Deals=Scholarships
i'm curious to see how that plays out for football. i'm not sure it will make a difference with the top of most recruiting boards, because those kids can do both.

but for others, that could be thing that takes a kid from a lower level school to TN that we (or any bigger D1 program for that matter) that we want, but couldn't/wouldn't make room for in the past.

VN Store

Back