Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

We are not beating Louisville lol

Walz is waiting, you're up Kellie...

giphy.gif

Louisville loss to Miami.. folks (Miami) scored 33 points today .
But on another subject it amazes me how people will jumped on another poster about comments made in a tweet at a recruit, while allowing constant degrading of this Tenn team accomplishes,the targeting of individual players, and coaches on this forum no matter who the opponent is.

i don't ! but here's the thing we know what YALL think ! LOL and as the upstart stand up person you are i'm sure you speak up 😂😂😂

anyways bigger fish to fry the LVs are trying to get in a S16 and you're bringing negative energy my way.
You are less than aspirational as far as a fan model for any school, in fact, you are darn right nasty and instigate trouble where it does not exist. You look for trouble, instigate it and seem to relish in it. I won’t play your game, it’s not admirable and it’s just childish spite. Keep it to yourself.

Wonder if Mir McClean keeps her commitment to Virginia or if she will decide to reopen?
Mir already played for Va. She started some games during the winter semester. Had a pretty good half year
11 games 28.0 minutes 11.4 ppg 8.3 rbg 0.6 asssist 1.5 steals 1.2 blocks She's a player.

Reactions: mlindsay
But on another subject it amazes me how people will jumped on another poster about comments made in a tweet at a recruit, while allowing constant degrading of this Tenn team accomplishes,the targeting of individual players, and coaches on this forum no matter who the opponent is.
Evidently, you don't understand that "people" (meaning posters on this forum) aren't involved in "allowing" anything that's posted here. That's the moderator's job. And it's my been experience that most derogatory comments about the LV's have been met with critical comments from other members.

You are less than aspirational as far as a fan model for any school, in fact, you are darn right nasty and instigate trouble where it does not exist. You look for trouble, instigate it and seem to relish in it. I won’t play your game, it’s not admirable.

I stopped talking to you a LONG time ago! Matter of fact i actually have continued to show your program respect and your players. so you came back to instigate? You don't know a damn thing about me so don't claim to know anything and move on.

check my past posts about how when your school got called thugs, brutes, and Dawn was disrespected about how i took up for her. When they said your players spit first and that's what caused i said i dawn was too classy. Remember that whole debacle when people blamed Dawn unpopular opinion i spoke up for her and her team.

I also spoke up and out against the poster that was a drive by poster and called ole miss players thug b****es.

So this is not a bridge you wanna cross! As a black person i am the FIRST one tooting Dawns horn but i also have seen her call out fans needing to be better for less than what has been posted. So again you don't know me.

So back the h3ll up. Don't play this game because you got the wrong one. I've stated my opinion for other teams when it wasn't a popular LV opinion.

Please stay in your lane especially when you have no idea what the h3ll you are talking about.

you don't wanna engage don't engage but if you think i'm letting you paint your own picture of me because i called you on your 💩 you got another thing coming.

Go somewhere you're wanted because it's not here and that's been said repeatedly.

I stopped talking to you a LONG time ago! Matter of fact i actually have continued to show your program respect and your players. so you came back to instigate? You don't know a damn thing about me so don't claim to know anything and move on.

check my past posts about how when your school got called thugs, brutes, and Dawn was disrespected about how i took up for her. When they said your players spit first and that's what caused i said i dawn was too classy. Remember that whole debacle when people blamed Dawn unpopular opinion i spoke up for her and her team.

I also spoke up and out against the poster that was a drive by poster and called ole miss players thug b****es.

So this is not a bridge you wanna cross! As a black person i am the FIRST one tooting Dawns horn but i also have seen her call our fans for less than what has been posted. So again you don't know me.

So back the hell up. Don't play this game because you got the wrong one. I've stated my opinion for other teams when it wasn't a popular LV opinion.

Please stay in your lane especially when you have no idea what the h3ll you are talking about.
You are all over the spectrum, you need some meds or something, but you are nowhere close to level headed or rational. You bounce around so much it’s a wonder if you could follow your own rants.
and you never stopped talking to me a “long while” ago, you jump on my every post with venom, JC, you were talking to me in threads all day and never once were they invited…are you sane man? And yeah, you are one who stirs up trouble every chance you get.

You need an adjustment in life…you are close to irrational if not there already. I’m gonna stop there, and remember I need to show more grace in my life, I failed here obviously.

Last edited:
You are all over the spectrum, you need some meds or something, but you are nowhere close to level headed or rational. You bounce around so much it’s a wonder if you could follow your own rants.

😂 please go take your night night medicine past your bedtime. Don't try and dodge the fact you questioned my integrity as a fan and i explained what i've done as a LV fan in general.

Anyways go night night. I didn't believe the other posters when they said you were a 💩 starter but you've shown your colors and it wasn't just to me...😂

Evidently, you don't understand that "people" (meaning posters on this forum) aren't involved in "allowing" anything that's posted here. That's the moderator's job. And it's my been experience that most derogatory comments about the LV's have been met with critical comments from other members.

In the words of Ocho Cinco, “child please.”

The difference between communicating directly with a recruit on her social media as opposed to posting on a fan opinion board has been explained to you repeatedly. Try to grasp the concept.

Job pays a lot more money so really can't blame her although the program has been trending downward.

Bad hire by Virginia IMO. Far as I’m concerned she is still totally unproven as a head coach. She took over a Sweet 16 team and returned all the players for 2-3 seasons. They got progressively worse each season, especially on the defensive end.

Have a feeling it’ll be 3 and out at UVA for her.

VN Store

Back