LSU - It's ABOUT TIME!

I said multiple times in this thread that they (LSU) could fire him as the amount due on his contract is minimum. LOL He could sue but as I previously said he will probably be getting a raise.
Kudos for coming back and taking your medicine. You spent days and 5 pages defending that trash. Don’t run from it now. How’s he going to get a raise under a 3 to 5 year show cause? Cause that’s what he’s about to get. He ain’t going to get 💩 from LSU. The LOA is all they were waiting for to fire him with cause. Maybe he can go be an NBA nursemaid. I feel for y’all’s position cause we’ve been there before. But after the tape came out, you knew what you had and LSU is about to pay for keeping him around. It’s that institutional control thing that you have to deal with. LSU is just cutting as much of the loss as they can.

Yeah but now LSU owes him triple what is remaining on his contact because all his damages get tripled because this all is such a massive injustice and outside any law

Possibly but the amounts are not like Pearl and like I said they might be willing to chance the firing. That dipshit up there is implying I said all kinds of things I didn't.

I never said that LSU wouldn't fire him, I actually said they might chance it. Jesus.

Kudos for coming back and taking your medicine. You spent days and 5 pages defending that trash. Don’t run from it now. How’s he going to get a raise under a 3 to 5 year show cause? Cause that’s what he’s about to get. He ain’t going to get 💩 from LSU. The LOA is all they were waiting for to fire him with cause. Maybe he can go be an NBA nursemaid. I feel for y’all’s position cause we’ve been there before. But after the tape came out, you knew what you had and LSU is about to pay for keeping him around. It’s that institutional control thing that you have to deal with. LSU is just cutting as much of the loss as they can.

I'm not taking any medicine, I never said what you implied. My comments are actually above yours you dipshit. :):):)

You spent days and 5 pages defending that trash.

No, you just don't know how to ****ing read.

Don’t run from it now.

Run from what? You have a reading issue.

Possibly but the amounts are not like Pearl and like I said they might be willing to chance the firing. That dipshit up there is implying I said all kinds of things I didn't.

I never said that LSU wouldn't fire him, I actually said they might chance it. Jesus.
But they will now have to pay out 3 times his contract, right ? No possibly, definitely

But they will now have to pay out 3 times his contract, right ?

No. He would have to take legal action. But as I mentioned previously in the thread the amounts are now less likely for any of that to happen.

If Wade had 5 years remaining on the contract this probably wouldn't have been possible, which is why I said they might chance it.... contract is almost over.

I'm not taking any medicine, I never said what you implied. My comments are actually above yours you dipshit. :):):)

No, you just don't know how to ****ing read.

Run from what? You have a reading issue.
You are correct. I said I wouldn’t waste my time reading the opinion of a non-lawyer fan and that would still be the case. I didn’t bother reading 90% of what you wrote. Carry on defending that trash if you like. We are going to sit back and enjoy the carnage that LSU is about to see. End of discussion.

Reactions: ButchPlz
You are correct. I said I wouldn’t waste my time reading the opinion of a non-lawyer fan and that would still be the case. I didn’t bother reading 90% of what you wrote. Carry on defending that trash if you like. We are going to sit back and enjoy the carnage that LSU is about to see. End of discussion.

I'm confused.

If you didn't read it, how do you know what I said? :) I mean, if you didn't read it... how can you imply I said something you didn't even bother to read.

Carry on defending that trash if you like.

If you actually read my comments, I never really defend anyone (well, I would say I am attacking the schools and ncaa for obvious criminal conduct). Heck, LSU could fall into volcano and I wouldn't care. :)

You definitely have me confused with someone else.

New allegations against Will Wade include paying hush money to the former fiancee of a player, in order to secure her silence during the NCAA's investigation. If that can be proven, then Wade is definitely getting a show cause penalty, it's just a matter of how long it will be... He could be looking at 10 years.

New allegations against Will Wade include paying hush money to the former fiancee of a player, in order to secure her silence during the NCAA's investigation. If that can be proven, then Wade is definitely getting a show cause penalty, it's just a matter of how long it will be... He could be looking at 10 years.
Based on previous legal opinions by resident LSU apologist paying hush money is covered by anti-trust law. Just read the Supreme Court decision

Based on previous legal opinions by resident LSU apologist paying hush money is covered by anti-trust law. Just read the Supreme Court decision

We can't have a reasonable discussion if you plan on putting things in a negative tone. "LSU apologist" I'm not apologising for anyone's behavior because obvious the behavior is legal.

I mean if you are going to be an ass at least frame it properly.

I don't care if LSU every plays a game again or Tennessee or any other school, they're all criminals. The apologist is people like you that condone criminal behavior. Anyone that has read my comments in other threads... will know that I don't think highly of LSU or any of these "schools". As this all breaks down is when the fun begins.

Everyone wants to be right on this forum, you have people willfully attempting to say I said something I clearly didn't. Sad.

But paying hush money to a player's fiancee is totally legal, so the NCAA can't forbid it, right @LSU-SIU ?

We can't have a reasonable discussion if you plan on putting things in a negative tone. "LSU apologist" I'm not apologising for anyone's behavior because obvious the behavior is legal.

I don't care if LSU every plays a game again or Tennessee or any other school, they're all criminals. The apologist is people like you that condone criminal behavior. Anyone that has read my comments in other threads... will know that I don't think highly of LSU or any of these "schools". As this all breaks down is when the fun begins.

Everyone wants to be right on this forum, you have people willfully attempting to say I said something I clearly didn't. Sad.

You don't care about the games, yet you're posting on a sports forum?

But paying hush money to a player's fiancee is totally legal, so the NCAA can't forbid it, right @LSU-SIU ?

The NCAA could stop educational benefits difference, now they can't.... right @bamawriter? Remember at the beginning of 2021 and players couldn't get paid?

You're a stupid gump, I have been right on this subject.... its not even close.

The NCAA hasn't done anything even with this. Its all self-imposing.

You need to take this act on the road or at least start a YouTube channel.
Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

Reactions: bamawriter
How about your momma is so fat joke next?

(for some reason you are mad, I can't understand for the life of me what it could be... strange)

Its not like my post from like 8+ years ago are wrong, you can go look at them. I said players would get paid, eventually the lawsuits for damages will be coming in mass as well and the employment ones are in the pipeline. I never said Wade wouldn't be fired, I actually said the opposite of what that dipshit was saying... I said they might chance it. Getting mad at me doesn't change the facts.

College sports as they were is over... you can continue to believe WWII is still an active war... not much I can do about that.

If one (college/players/coaches) believes the NCAA has power in the area of compensation than the NCAA has the power, if one does believe it... than they have no power if one is will to legally fight. Its not anymore complex than that.

Last edited:
How about your momma is so fat joke next?

(for some reason you are mad, I can't understand for the life of me what it could be... strange)

Its not like my post from like 8+ years ago are wrong, you can go look at them. I said players would get paid, eventually the lawsuits for damages will be coming in mass as well and the employment ones are in the pipeline. I never said Wade wouldn't be fired, I actually said the opposite of what that dipshit was saying... I said they might chance it. Getting mad at me doesn't change the facts.

College sports as they were is over... you can continue to believe WWII is still an active war... not much I can do about that.
I'm not mad, I'm too busy laughing

I'm not mad, I'm too busy laughing

What are you laughing about in particular. I mean you are here to discuss or not? You are just showing your ignorance in the form of a troll.

And yes you are mad, its fairly apparent you are not happy with me.... you can say what it is.

The other guy was mad as well, he doesn't read my post but than implies I said something that I clearly didn't.

Its pretty simple, as far as compensation (NCAA rules) the NCAA really has no power other than the make believe ones, if one is ready to do battle and defend oneself no real power. Sheep always get slaughtered though, if you are a sheep... do what the NCAA says.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back