How I wish Pippen Jr. was a Vol

Tennessee Vols Fan!!!!

Everytime I have watched the kid, he has always put up a great game. One of the best 3 star athletes I have seen in my lifetime

Just wish he never went to Vandy!

Imagine what he would have done here!

Kid is going to be in the NBA for a long time

Reactions: volbound1700
Appreciate greatness when you see it.
Can we not compliment good athletes?

Scottie Pippen Jr. is far from witnessing greatness. He’s a solid player. Nothing special. He won’t successfully draw the fouls professionally that he does in college.

He is 4-18 from the field tonight and 14-19 from FT.

Everytime I have watched the kid, he has always put up a great game. One of the best 3 star athletes I have seen in my lifetime

That kid is really good.

Scottie Pippen Jr. is far from witnessing greatness. He’s a solid player. Nothing special. He won’t successfully draw the fouls professionally that he does in college.

He is 4-18 from the field tonight and 14-19 from FT.
Remember that game Grant had when he had like 26 free throw attempts vs Vandy?

That's the way the game goes sometimes

You mean the game where Grant was also 10-15 from the field and a perfect 23-23 from the line? Yeah, I remember that game. He shot 66% to Pippen Jr’s 25% tonight. Remove the last name and no one is slobbering over Pippen Jr. as much as they do now.

4.1 assists vs 3.5 turn overs per…….as a junior.

He shoots the 3 at 33.5%

Chandler literally does almost everything better as a true freshman except free shooting and points per……but Chandler shoots a lot less too and plays much better D.

You mean the game where Grant was also 10-15 from the field and a perfect 23-23 from the line? Yeah, I remember that game. He shot 66% to Pippen Jr’s 25% tonight. Remove the last name and no one is slobbering over Pippen Jr. as much as they do now.
You seem to have something personal against him

I'm no Vabdy fan, but anyone who wouldn't want this kid is just ridiculous

Pippin is quality, maybe not the star in our system, but still a very solid player. I'm impressed with Coach Stackhouse. That dude is very classy, from what I've seen. JMO
Stackhouse is a really good coach.

Not sure if Vandy will be patient with him, but I'd he were to be fired, id love to have him as an assistant on this staff

That’s the way EVERY game is for Pippen. Dude shoots almost 15 free throws on a nightly basis. It’s unnecessary and the refs need to stop bailing him out. He’s not a special player. Just average.

Shan foster was better than pippen is and did nothing in the NBA

You seem to have something personal against him

I'm no Vabdy fan, but anyone who wouldn't want this kid is just ridiculous
He’s not being personal. It’s hard to respect a guy’s game whenever more than half his points come from the free throw line. Why do you think people dislike James Harden?

He’s not being personal. It’s hard to respect a guy’s game whenever more than half his points come from the free throw line. Why do you think people dislike James Harden?

At least James Harden can shoot the 3. Pippen isn't a good enough shooter to make it at the next level. Not right now.

Pippen is a solid college player. Sure. He is a nice player to have in your system and by the time he is a senior he is an all conference performer.

VN Store

Back