SECT Game Thread: Lady Vols 74 - Kentucky 83

This program has faded. I didn't know they lost several games down the stretch. There aren't that many good teams in the league. I hope they land a difference making player soon or this could be what we see for years to come.

Reactions: olddog
Embarrassing giving up this many points…season high for threes for KY. We didn’t seem to mind. Key a non factor.

Just as it did last game, the lack of Tamari Key cost us this game! Her getting into foul trouble, and our guards inability to pass her the ball caused so much frustration for us! Oh well, maybe March Madness will surprise us all from TN. Horston, I hope you can come back!

turning the channel. i refuse to watch kentucky celebrate their win as if they just won the championship.

And when we’re hitting 3s. When we hit them we are final 4 caliber. The problem is there’s less than 1% chance we string together 4 wins to make it back to the final 4. Sweet 16 will be a hell of a run for this team.
The inconsistency in our shooting might be 1% we could make a 3 pointer

27 point difference from 3 big difference. Without Horston we do not have guards to advance. Shooting from outside. Give KY credit as well they are playing with all kinds of confidence. Way to go Snoop Rae. But you 2 couldn't carry the whole offense. Shout out to Strip as well in First half. In CHRIST Alone

Refs? This was uninspired basketball. The game plan was awful and our 6-7 center didn't feel like being here. The defense was non-existent for the first 20 minutes. It looks like they lost purposely. Terrible basketball.
i think i said the refs bail kentucky out. i never said they were the reason they won. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. :)

Reactions: volfan__18

VN Store

Back