The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Is it just me, or is it absolutely ridiculous that neither Chandler nor Josiah are on this list? Last time I checked, metrics say Josiah is a top 5 defender. He is so underappreciated.

I didn’t realize Tshiebwe was that good defensively, I thought he was just a monster on the boards.

I know at this point in the year these things are not likely to change too much, but this seems like we need to do something to really change this. Part of this can be solved w KC being more aggressive to the rim. But I’ll be honest, this is the last thing I expected to type, Plav is .500 from 2. Second only to KC. I know a lot of that is shot selection/second chance, but maybe we try to incorporate him in more sets that we can go to when we find ourselves in these cold spells

Reactions: berryvol
I know at this point in the year these things are not likely to change too much, but this seems like we need to do something to really change this. Part of this can be solved w KC being more aggressive to the rim. But I’ll be honest, this is the last thing I expected to type, Plav is .500 from 2. Second only to KC. I know a lot of that is shot selection/second chance, but maybe we try to incorporate him in more sets that we can go to when we find ourselves in these cold spells

It feels to me 70% of Plav’s points are just his defender leaving to help and him just standing there wide open for the dunk

He’s got a pretty solid hook shot, when he’s quick with it and not trying to do too much it’s solid…BHH & Aidoo probably don’t need to try scoring off anything other than dunks/putbacks/drop offs…we gotta cool down on some of the mid range stuff, and we need Fulky to be efficient in scoring down low.

Reactions: berryvol and Ryno14
It feels to me 70% of Plav’s points are just his defender leaving to help and him just standing there wide open for the dunk
Probably. But I think we can try to draw up more of that action to give him some looks. Probably going to mean getting KC to the rim which seems like a good strategy anyway

Last edited:
Arkansas's conference road game splits, their free throw rate plummets. Largest discrepancy in the conference. Bud Walton home cooking. I feel refs don't ever treat us that way. I'm going to be pissed if they get away with half the ******** they did in our first game.
Screenshot 2022-03-02 095828.jpg

VN Store

Back