Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, any of you who've had covid had a relapse period? I went out shopping this weekend for essentials and was feeling better but starting last night I was hacking and coughing again. I thought I was better. I'm certainly not as bad as I was when I first got sick but it was like I had a few days of feeling better (no cough or anything) only to start feeling bad again. Is this normal? Do I need to drag myself to a doc for some antibiotics? (Feels like as low level as this is that it could be a waste of resources).

ETA: Well poop... took my temperature and 99.3. Low fever but dang it this ish is back.
Yeah not to bring negativity to the board, I had the Delta variant back in early August. Thought I was getting better and on the 8th/9th day mine took a turn for the worse. Sickest i’d ever been in my life. Thank God I’m past that now.

4 of Tennessee's last 5 head football coaches all worked under Saban at some point. This makes Dooley's 2nd go round. Pruitt at some point (if he can) will more than likely be back on Saban's coaching staff.

Reactions: hooter vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back