Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's ridiculous

finding something to be pissed off about during THE best day in Texas A&M recruiting history.

dude, people can pay players now and A&M has a ton of money, and now you got a good class

- A&M moved to the SEC a decade ago. if it were about the conference they would have recruited like this already.
- Jimbo has been there for a while. if it were about the coach they would have recruited like this already.

so what else could have possibly changed recently? hmm... gee...

oh that's right, you can buy a lot of great players now. just shut the hell up and coach the guys you got, and smile a little bit, you miserable idiot.

hey, can someone remind me why Jimbo is at A&M anyway? did he get a lot of money to go there or something? i'm sure the players wouldn't do the same.
New money is always embarrassing

Rumors Auburn may be cleaning house all the up through the AD and President. The right kind of money is pissed about football.

AD is def screwed. He went against the power boosters with this hire and pissed them off. Now it exploded in his face and they are coming for heads

Pretty Holly suffers a 25-pt setback against Florida tonight.

Brutal.

How ignorant does one have to be to think Harper is anything like Holly. It is literally a great way to prove to anyone listening to you that you have no idea what you are talking about. Harper has faults as a coach. Like most all coaches do. Her faults are COMPLETELY different from Holly's faults. Idiots!

How ignorant does one have to be to think Harper is anything like Holly. It is literally a great way to prove to anyone listening to you that you have no idea what you are talking about. Harper has faults as a coach. Like most all coaches do. Her faults are COMPLETELY different from Holly's faults. Idiots!

who are these women you are talking about?

About as ignorant you’d have to be not to realize that we use “Pretty Holly” as a playful jab at @InVOLuntary, who was the progenitor of that nickname.

Then my rant is aimed at him, lol.
Both coaches are very similar in how they approach the game. They both are very good at coaching defense. Both are pathetic at coaching offense. They're offensive philosophy is similar to backyard football, get open. I like Kelly but if she doesn't hire someone to put in some kind of offense, then she'll be just like Holly. Even though she stressed defense the great Pat Summit was constantly evolving her offense. The Lady Vols have no offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back