Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just talked with my friend in SP and he said they have been in talks with Alcoa's coach since Dec 21 and he is suppose to come and look at some more houses but he feels that that coach is playing them and will end up at Boyd Buchanan.
I think that's kind of tool ish

It is shaving points. I guess it's not illegal but if they are offering him money to tank games that is getting close. The Black Sox went on trial for it. They were just paid and did not bet on the games.
The black Sox was paid for gambling reasons….. if this is true….. they are trying to throw games to make their team better…. My sixers did that except they just made their team so horrible that they had no chance of winning.

The On3 AU guys have a breaking article coming out about his immediate future being in doubt.
Coaches bailing was odd, the timing was off. Will be interesting to see what the article says. I know people there aren't happy at all. Always felt that hire was odd and rushed. There were better options to be had.

giphy.gif

His recruiting tanked this year. Why? Other job aspirations? Who knows but he hasn't seemed like that hot of a commodity this cycle. The Auburn brass may share that same opinion.

I was just joking. If they are indeed firing Harsin for what is rumored, I can’t imagine they would give a guy with Kiffin’s reputation much of a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back