Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s still not the same after 14 months after. Suxs for someone that cooks for a living.

I don’t know if this will help or not, but it really helped me overcome tinnitus (nerve injury of the auditory nerve). If the virus has injured the olfactory (smell), facial and glossopharyngeal (taste) then neuronal repair can recover quicker with one of each of these daily. I like Natures Bounty mainly because they are on 2 for 1 sale at Kroger’s.
At worst, it won’t hurt anything, at best, it may significantly speed up nerve recovery. Take one of each daily through 2 bottles of each one. Give it that long to help. Nerves can be injured quickly, but recover slowly…

199B683C-9D17-4C18-AE8F-E2BBF12AB36E.jpeg

How valuable was Matthew Butler? Tyler Baron’s sophomore season was much better than Bulters….. I think we tend to underrate our own players…..Kentucky seemed to think they were getting a potential stud.

Don’t worry same folks would have been freaking out about him going to Ky

How valuable was Matthew Butler? Tyler Baron’s sophomore season was much better than Bulters….. I think we tend to underrate our own players…..Kentucky seemed to think they were getting a potential stud.

The Vol in me is saying to myself "reread that last sentence"

"Kentucky seemed to think they were getting a potential stud" Kentucky...so is that saying a whole lot?

I don’t know if this will help or not, but it really helped me overcome tinnitus (nerve injury of the auditory nerve). If the virus has injured the olfactory (smell), facial and glossopharyngeal (taste) then neuronal repair can recover quicker with one of each of these daily. I like Natures Bounty mainly because they are on 2 for 1 sale at Kroger’s.
At worst, it won’t hurt anything, at best, it may significantly speed up nerve recovery. Take one of each daily through 2 bottles of each one. Give it that long to help. Nerves can be injured quickly, but recover slowly…

View attachment 431899
Thank you for the advice. I have a sister that has lost her taste/smell over year ago and still not got it back. I will share this and hopefully it might help.

Thanks for the tip @VolsDoc81TX . I have tested negative for peripheral neuropathy and am frustrated with my issues that seem to have no solution. I have been on B-Complex but will add the other two.

I hope that it helps. It can actually help with any nerve injury. The original research was for B-6 and Carpal Tunnel. Optimal dose is 100mg daily. Folate has also been shown to help with polyneuropathy.

Please don’t megadose. B-6 and folate can be toxic at high doses…

Last edited:

View attachment 431899
Taking notes hear (pun intended), I have suffered tinnitus for about the last 10-12 years. Before that I had hearing damage from ear infections scarring my eardrum, and I've had one eardrum replaced.

I didn't know tinnitus was semi-repairable? Just knew that over time it gets slightly better, then worse when I inevitably forget my earplugs or get exposed to an unexpected loud noise.

Nah, still think he is slower than smoke off ****.
Tyler runs a 4.76 40 which by comparison TJ Watt the best edge rusher in the NFL runs 4.69…. I don’t think Tyler is agile/explosive enough off the edge to be a dominant edge rusher….They are planning to move him inside where he can fill the Tremblay, Butler type of role…. His skills should match up with that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back