The Official #18 Tennessee @ Texas Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

Man. This team can’t score. I swear when the recruiting classes get hugger ranked the players fundamentals get worse. The kids get their ranking based on size and length etc. if I’m Barnes I’m signing 1 or 2 purse shooters in every class regardless of the star ranking

Tennessee is 20% on threes, Texas is 45% on threes. Why does it feel like every other game has Tennessee at such a huge disparity from the three point line?

Reactions: TJVol95
They know our offense better than we do. Better come up with some new stuff. Not really Barnes’ strength.
I keep saying this, but nothing has changed. Why do our players shoot the ball? we have had a number of possessions where have not put up a shot. We have had at least possessions where we have a shot clock expire and another few where we have to throw up a shot behind our heads or with a defender hanging all over the players. We pass up more good shots than we shoot the ball. It looks like we not start the offensive set until the +lock is down to 10-15 seconds left.

Fulky checking out after the Arizona game is the main reason. Can't count on him anymore.
I think Fulky plays the best he can. People expect too much from him. He was never going to be a great player. He’s a heart and effort guy. Most of the time, he’s the least athletic guy on the court (for either team) and yet he gets big minutes. Why? Don’t they have anyone else? if the answer is no, then why?

Reactions: CJBlaze
One of those nights we’ve had periodically where we couldn’t throw it in the ocean if we were standing on the pier. Give Texas some credit. They are a good defensive team and have done a really good job of shutting off the driving lanes and forcing outside shots.

VN Store

Back