Pruitt & Dooley back looking for a job probably

Not as an analyst

Remember that Saban hired Sarkasian after his drunken debacle at So Cal
Dark didn't have a show cause did he? I know Pruitt doesn't have one yet, but from the beginning it's sounded like that's where this was headed for him.

Not as an analyst

Yeah but Sark issues was personal. Pruitt was got cheating red handed. Those green Mcribs has made him radioactive in the P5 for the forseeable future imo

It would be quite the Triumvirate!
Quite the WHUT? Sincirelly, Jeremy

Well, thanks for adding a new word to my vocabulary. Personally, I think a safer triumvirate might be hiring Pee Wee Herman, Gilbert Gottfried, and Pauley Shore. At least they have not had a chance to screw up Tennessee football...YET!

Saban might make him an analyst

Not until whatever fallout he might get from the NCAA gets settled. I get most think the NCAA is quickly becoming an impotent overseeing organization. But they are still the authority. If they come in and throw a showcause on Pruitt? That just gives them a reason to dig deeper into any future investigations. I think Saban might NOT make him an analyst. If he was going to, he already would have.

Reactions: jsc1973
Pruitt is toxic and I'll be shocked if he doesn't get a show-cause order, probably at least five years. If he can't beg another NFL job, maybe he can go work for Jeff Fisher in the new USFL or something. Personally, I think the best fate for him would be permanent exile in Antarctica.

As for Derek Dooley, best of luck to him. He's not a bad guy, he was just over his head when he came to UT. He did the best he could. Might have lasted longer if he'd hired anyone other than Sal Sunseri to run his defense in 2012.

Not as an analyst

That’s not the same. Sark was having his issues with alcohol and was going through a bad divorce. He didn’t caught blatantly cheating like that goofball did.

Well, thanks for adding a new word to my vocabulary. Personally, I think a safer triumvirate might be hiring Pee Wee Herman, Gilbert Gottfried, and Pauley Shore. At least they have not had a chance to screw up Tennessee football...YET!
😂

VN Store

Back