‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

I think people have to come to terms that we are not going to go the the level of TX AM is going and don’t think anyone is. We aren’t going to be at Bama/UGA level either as they and schools like Ohio St with alotmof success attract the national brands right now. We don’t have many players if any that a national brand without ties to TN would be attracted to jump on. Kennedy chandler in basketball would be the guy most likely to attract that. Going to have to focus and beating the rest of the field first like we have to do on field until we catch up
This, basically.

There's no way HH and Tillman turn down 3rd-7th round NFL money to come back if they didn't have a pretty substantial NIL deal in place, you need to think with your head and not with your eyes occasionally.
Not really. It doesn't necessarily mean they're getting 3-7 round money. They could be getting enough with the idea they'll also improve their draft stock.

How do you know it’s just the NIL? Not the fact we’re being investigated, have been through numerous coaching staffs in the last several years, and haven’t been good in a couple decades?

I will say I think we’re a little behind some teams on NIL but I don’t think it’s as huge a factor as some think.
I don't think it's nil. Never said it was. We're just getting outrecruited. Hard to sell the program right now I guess.

Why is that funny? Not sure why you're getting so pissy. It's a simple question. I don't know where to find the info.
this info is not being shared. Anywhere. You’ll see players as faces of certain companies, but financial information is not being released to the public, and never will be. By any school.

this info is not being shared. Anywhere. You’ll see players as faces of certain companies, but financial information is not being released to the public, and never will be. By any school.
So how in the world does anyone know how much ANY player is making? Because a radio guy says so? I don't believe anyone on our team is making six figures. We've always been super cheap.

Idk the exact number but I can guarantee you Hooker is making more than 100K in NIL value.

You’re not gonna see it publicly because he’s not gonna get on social media and show off like a lot of kids at other schools have already been dumb enough to do.

Idk the exact number but I can guarantee you Hooker is making more than 100K in NIL value.

You’re not gonna see it publicly because he’s not gonna get on social media and show off like a lot of kids at other schools have already been dumb enough to do.
How can you guarantee something you don't know about? If it's not public, how do any of us know?

You have no idea how much money we could get together for him
Bout Tree Fiddy

tree-fiddy.gif

I don't think it's nil. Never said it was. We're just getting outrecruited. Hard to sell the program right now I guess.
Fair enough. It’s a hard sell right now for sure. There’s a lot to it. Investigation getting resolved would help a lot. I get the frustration though we’re right there on a lot of these guys only to come up short. Heupel needs to show more progress this year and the ncaa needs to resolve the investigation.

Reactions: Rylee_Vol18
There's no way HH and Tillman turn down 3rd-7th round NFL money to come back if they didn't have a pretty substantial NIL deal in place, you need to think with your head and not with your eyes occasionally.
Or because they weren’t actually going to get picked that high? Neither has enough tape to warrant that.

I can see that, but isn’t the entire point of NIL to use their NAME, IMAGE, and LIKENESS, as a marketing tool? I don’t see anything that would scream $100K. But hey, if we’re just straight up paying the dude I’m okay with that too.

VN Store

Back