Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking it up, a more apt name would’ve been Dr. Lescock
Ordered and sold medical equipment years ago and had a fellow who raised sheep come in one day and had me order him a battery operated penis pump. His name was Richard N. Hand. What's even funnier is he came back in a month or two later and had me order him a 2nd one. I asked him if there was a problem with the first one and he said, "no, it works great. I just need another one to keep out at the barn."

Ordered and sold medical equipment years ago and had a fellow who raised sheep come in one day and had me order him a battery operated penis pump. His name was Richard N. Hand. What's even funnier is he came back in a month or two later and had me order him a 2nd one. I asked him if there was a problem with the first one and he said, "no, it works great. I just need another one to keep out at the barn."
I feel baaaaaaaad for those animals.

@Jackcrevol is reading this thinking, "Wait. They make battery operated ones??"

I also had a substitute teacher around my junior year of hs come in one morning to algebra class and introduced himself as Mr. Seymor Bush. The whole class, including the females cracked up laughing. The poor guy got redfaced and then gave us our assignment to quietly work on some problems. Needless to say, we spent the class trying to hold in our snickering and asking to go to the bathroom.

According to an article that Swain just quoted that from the 2019-2020 season that 47% of transfer portal kids from P5 schools did not land at another P5 program. Also quoted an assistant coach said every school is tampering. Only way to survive.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Price said on the pod today that we’re gonna make North Carolina more of a priority. Helps that we just got Billy High from UNC, but that Jerry Mack has been making inroads and that Mike Eckeler knows the area from past stops as well.

Should also help that UNC had a down year and might not be becoming the ACC power some thought.

Price said on the pod today that we’re gonna make North Carolina more of a priority. Helps that we just got Billy High from UNC, but that Jerry Mack has been making inroads and that Mike Eckeler knows the area from past stops as well.

Should also help that UNC had a down year and might not be becoming the ACC power some thought.
We've got to be able to sell our offense, and, more importantly - dat defense. If morans in this state dont want to help, who gives a crap where they're from?

Go get four EB's, a few Monterio's, and maybe a Mahelona or Mapu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back