Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Neyland and a few other SEC stadiums broke that but it wasn't on a "verified" device so it couldn't count as the record.

Yup, Arrowhead stadium is the loudest pro stadium.

Definitely not SEC loud. SEC loud isn’t even Neyland loud. I guarantee that the Arkansas game in 1998 was the loudest of the year. It was so loud that I couldn’t hear myself screaming and I am an extremely loud MF …🤠

Tbf Arrowhead holds (or did recently) the loudest decibel ever recorded in a stadium...worldwide.

Not sure if they maintain the loudness, but pretty impressive.

Yea, had to look it up. I have to question their record at 142 decibels compared to UT saying the record at Neyland is 118 (this year against OM). That’s a huge difference, and Neyland has 25k more people. I didn’t go to the OU game in 2015, but I have left a couple of games with my ears ringing.

Yea, had to look it up. I have to question their record at 142 decibels compared to UT saying the record at Neyland is 118 (this year against OM). That’s a huge difference, and Neyland has 25k more people. I didn’t go to the OU game in 2015, but I have left a couple of games with my ears ringing.

I’m no audiophile, but I suspect that decibels alone don’t tell the whole story. Kind of like how exact temperature degrees don’t tell the whole story about how hot/cold it feels.

Yup, Arrowhead stadium is the loudest pro stadium.

Definitely not SEC loud. SEC loud isn’t even Neyland loud. I guarantee that the Arkansas game in 1998 was the loudest of the year. It was so loud that I couldn’t hear myself screaming and I am an extremely loud MF …🤠
tumblr_nwy171o4eY1ucw7ggo1_400.gif

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
More and more teams in college are running a version of it where they limit the big play until the offense gets in/near the redzone, then they call conventional defensive plays to force a turnover or hold the other team to a FG.

Bud Elliott calls it redzone roulette, which is applicable.

Bud insists that Hooker missed part of fall camp, and that is the actual reason Milton started. He makes it sound like it was non-injury. I have heard him discuss it twice on the Cover 3 Podcast.

@Ulysees E. McGill you getting excited about the Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg Super Bowl halftime show?
Not really...I probably ain't watching the Super Bowl, and if I do it is only for Trey or JJ.

I don't like pro sports...they have no soul...no solid connection between people and place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back