Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Sorry, but I am not following. Not that unusual for me, but still would like an explanation, thanks.

Always do a lot of thinking with doing yard work. Today was moving more firewood to the house.

Question…..ever wonder why the writers of Ozarks picked Knoxville as the destination of Ben Davis? You think the writer thought about our fan base when he/she included Knoxville?

Don’t really care…..I love our fans !!

Sorry, but I am not following. Not that unusual for me, but still would like an explanation, thanks.
Thanos is an Eternal-Deviant from Titan. He is one of the more powerful figures in Marvel Universe according to this nerd site. He collected the Ininity Stones, which, when worn in Infinity Gauntlet erased half living beings on Earth, as 'He is inevitable.'

The Avengers then had to go back in time to collect said Infinity Stones...the rest you can watch Endgame and all 21 movies preceding...

069C2B07-7B47-4B52-A146-20C0FDB3F970.gif

Subsequent info pertaining to next supervillain Kang the Cinqueror may be found in Loki Season 1. Info on the Multiverse can be found in What If? And new Spiderman movie.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Thanos is an Eternal-Deviant from Titan. He is one of the more powerful figures in Marvel Universe according to this nerd site. He collected the Ininity Stones, which, when worn in Infinity Gauntlet erased half living beings on Earth, as 'He is inevitable.'

The Avengers then had to go back in time to collect said Infinity Stones...the rest you can watch Endgame and all 21 movies preceding...

View attachment 430124

Subsequent info pertaining to next supervillain Kang the Cinqueror may be found in Loki Season 1. Info on the Multiverse can be found in What If? And new Spiderman movie.
😆 @ the spoiler tag

Are you waiting until dogs are free to marry cats?
I like to wait until the technology looks a bit older so I can tell what is real and fake in those movies. The CGI is so believable on these new movies and I can't process so many different people flying, using powers, or doing other things that shouldn't be possible.

I like to wait until the technology looks a bit older so I can tell what is real and fake in those movies. The CGI is so believable on these new movies and I can't process so many different people flying, using powers, or doing other things that shouldn't be possible.
You want to wait until you can determine if a talking racoon or god of Thunder from Norse Legends are real?

You feelin' ok? It's the technology...

JMO, you can definitely win with Tannehill. He’s not good, but not terrible. Just look at the last several years of Super Bowl appearances and winners. Jimmy G, Ancient Peyton, Eli twice, Nick Foles, Joe Flacco, Kaepernick, Goff…sure there are other I’m forgetting.

Last edited:
I read where it is estimated to be between 65-70% success rate from the one compared to 93% on extra points…Having Derrick Henry probably makes them feel like that % is a little bit higher.

93% chance of taking the lead (by 1) in a do-or-die game vs. maybe a 75% chance of taking the lead (by 2). It’s not even really a close call to me.

Reactions: drvenner
If you are talking about 2001….. that was self inflicted as well….. still pisses me off…. Had no sleep…. Rode a bus to the game to watch that BS.
Self inflicted or no, still a loss to Saban, that we have yet to recover from...all the while, he's proceeded to beat us, and beat us badly, every single time since. Losing to Bama the way we have, is the tip top embarrassment in an embarrassment of riches of embarrassments, imo.

And, yes...still pissess me off, as well. I've said it a million times, it's the worst loss this program has suffered since I've been watching, and that's been almost 40 years.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Self inflicted or no, still a loss to Saban, that we have yet to recover from...all the while, he's proceeded to beat us, and beat us badly, every single time since. Losing to Bama the way we have, is the tip top embarrassment in an embarrassment of riches of embarrassments, imo.

And, yes...still pissess me off, as well. I've said it a million times, it's the worst loss this program has suffered since I've been watching, and that's been almost 40 years.
That was the worse loss I have seen personally but In recent history….. all the losses to Vandy was way more disturbing to me…. Derek Mason had his vest in a trophy case….. makes me want to throw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back