2023 Recruiting

She is definitely on a few boards just aren't on any mock drafts because most of those are created by people who go by names and not those who actually have watched the talent. But I agree if she improved her 3pt shooting (and she might not be a bad shooter from there, she just doesn't shoot it from 3) or at least start taking some shots from 3

Also a lot of these mocks were made prior to the season or just before mid season.. Dye is EASILY second round and could push her way up the board if we keep improving.., likewise you could see both Keyen and Walker get third round nods as Tennessee continues to play well.

I do agree though, if Dye wants to make it in the pro’s if she could even be a 27% shooter from three she’d help her chances because the defense, athleticism, rebounding, basketball skill all around, and drive are all there. She has enough accuracy from a little bit of distance on her shot to make you think she’s capable

kendall-dudley

Ranked higher in her class same 96 as Donovan.

and Kendall isn't the only one ranked in her class. When the coaches visited Sidwell friends (which plays tonite on ESPNU @ 4pm!) I'm sure when the coaches visited they saw more than just Donovan that they took note of. That team has some ballers on it

and Kendall isn't the only one ranked in her class. When the coaches visited Sidwell friends (which plays tonite on ESPNU @ 4pm!) I'm sure when the coaches visited they saw more than just Donovan that they took note of. That team has some ballers on it
Number one ranked team by ESPN.

She is definitely on a few boards just aren't on any mock drafts because most of those are created by people who go by names and not those who actually have watched the talent. But I agree if she improved her 3pt shooting (and she might not be a bad shooter from there, she just doesn't shoot it from 3) or at least start taking some shots from 3

That's what I used to think too... until I saw her take one. How a player can have such a nice 15 footer but a horrible-looking 19 footer is beyond me.

I’ve watched most of the top 10 rated 2023 players on YouTube, many times. Don’t know why Fulwiley slipped from the top spot, but I’d take her over the rest. Her handles are elite and her shooting and passing are also. Watching her is like watching a video game

I’ve watched most of the top 10 rated 2023 players on YouTube, many times. Don’t know why Fulwiley slipped from the top spot, but I’d take her over the rest. Her handles are elite and her shooting and passing are also. Watching her is like watching a video game
Fulwiley has never met a shot she has not liked. Those youtube videos are of course showing the best work of a player and no bad mistakes along with no missed shots lol. Lay can play but she needs to improve her FG%

If she could improve her defense a little she could be an Alana Beard type player at the next level

Sorry for late reply .... After next year ( 2021—22 ) Green , Rae , Walker, should be finished with their senior years ? We will know if Stricklin can be our post of the future? That being said .... 2022 —23 year

We welcome Justine as a Freshman and that is our only recruit as of now ! Will anyone take an extra year or portal come into play ? All of those unknowns we can look at what’s left ?
This will be Key and Saunders last year (Senior year ) so our post should be ok for this year ! However, if Stricklin is not the answer inside we better get a Big to come in with Justine ! Looking at numbers for that year .... if nothing unusual happens we should have 4 (senior) , 3 (juniors) , and 4 (sophomore) , and Justine for a total of 12 players with three scholarships available for the big I think we need ..... if we can get Barker or Patterson, f/w you take them ( top 10 players) and same for Bransford or Zyanna Walker , you take them because they are top 20 ish players for that year ( we have already offered these players) The worst case is you wait till year 2023 and hope your Freshman big can come in and start ? 🤷‍♂️
This is my best guess !
I just see no way that TK will stay around for her senior year. I bet there are plenty of women's
pro teams licking their lips for her.

I just see no way that TK will stay around for her senior year. I bet there are plenty of women's
You sound pretty confident on the subject, albeit, Tamari Key is only 20 years old and hasn't earned her bachelor's degree yet. Pretty sure the WNBA has some eligibility requirements and unless she is planning to go to some far away land, she won't be going pro next year.

Do you mean for the EXTRA YEAR ? I could easily see her staying around for her senior year (next year). She loves the team, her best friend is here, and she probably wants one more season to get coached up by coach joy.

You sound pretty confident on the subject, albeit, Tamari Key is only 20 years old and hasn't earned her bachelor's degree yet. Pretty sure the WNBA has some eligibility requirements and unless she is planning to go to some far away land, she won't be going pro next year.
I hope you are right but I believe that some WNBA will scoop her up. IMO she has all of the fundamentals they are looking for, especially the size. As to whether she will be eligible to go pro, I do not know about that.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back