President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I certainly don’t see any evidence that cancelling Keystone reduced gas prices for US consumers.

But did cancelling Keystone increase gas prices for US consumers? Difficult. But I would say it is certainly plausible, some would even argue probable.

I’d say somewhere between incidental and detrimental.

Price increases wouldn’t be sudden, we’re probably 3-4 years away from feeling the real effects.

Reactions: AM64
Price increases wouldn’t be sudden, we’re probably 3-4 years away from feeling the real effects.
Any impact would not be immediately felt.

Not sure how the expectation of more expensive oil tomorrow would drive gas prices lower today.

Reactions: AM64

LOLOLOL.

He really said that he has "outperformed what anyone thought could happen." . . Then praised the admin's job with regards to COVID. It's literally the most amazing disconnect ever witnessed with the office. Even Democrats' ONLY answer when asked what he has accomplished is "he's not Trump."

The challenge with assessing the increase is determining whether any increase was opportunistic, speculative, or due to supply.

I remember one article about or perhaps NG - maybe both since they are linked. Anyway the comment was that pre-covid, producers were pumping a lot and the profit margin was really slim. They cut back drastically in 2020; and when demand started back and prices soared, the producers realized they were doing a lot better financially by limiting supply and cost. In essence they figured why work so hard for diminishing returns, and it's a limited supply market so the consumer has little ability to force change. We can't get on Amazon and buy a couple of hundred gallons of bargain gas from Mexico or Venezuela or wherever - and we can't even get the corn out of our gas so we get more miles per gallon.

Reactions: McDad
LOLOLOL.

He really said that he has "outperformed what anyone thought could happen." . . Then praised the admin's job with regards to COVID. It's literally the most amazing disconnect ever witnessed with the office. Even Democrats' ONLY answer when asked what he has accomplished is "he's not Trump."

He has definitely "outperformed what anyone thought could happen." Just not in the direction he and his admirers think. I'd bet biden even amazed Barry, and even he had joe pretty well pegged as a screwup.

Reactions: kiddiedoc

VN Store

Back