Did Nick Saban just step in it?

There’s no downside to expressing left wing views in society. Even if those are extreme
Fortunately, there is nothing extreme in the Freedom to Vote Act unless you don't believe in a representative democracy.
The only thing extreme would be opposing it.

Imagine thinking so little of minorities that you believe they don’t have a driver’s license or know the last four digits of their social security

This is the part everyone overlooks.

It’s very sad. The Democrats basically say you are the equivalent of being mentally handicapped due to your race and the liberals eat it up with a spoon.

It’s honestly disgusting.

It's amazing how scared the GOP is of more people voting.
That's why GA expanded voting. How's the president's home state doing on that front?

But yes, fewer voters would actually be better. If you can't be bothered to leave your house to vote, or request a ballot if there's a good reason, then there is little chance that is an informed voter.

That's why GA expanded voting. How's the president's home state doing on that front?

But yes, fewer voters would actually be better. If you can't be bothered to leave your house to vote, or request a ballot if there's a good reason, then there is little chance that is an informed voter.

Agreed. If you don’t know the last four of your social, your opinion is unlikely to improve our country

It's not the voting part that people object to, it's the cheating part.

Over 60% of republican voters believe the Big Lie. Care to revise your statement about who qualifies as an informed voter?

First person to suggest poll tests or a poll tax gets my prosthetic leg swung threateningly in their direction

Imagine thinking so little of minorities that you believe they don’t have a driver’s license or know the last four digits of their social security
The left don't think that. They convince those same minorities that it is true, and THOSE people believe it. The leftists laugh at them because they keep them in power, and they do nothing for those to whom they promised so much.

What was black unemployment under the first black president? What was it under the 'racist' guy?

Over 60% of republican voters believe the Big Lie. Care to revise your statement about who qualifies as an informed voter?
Where did I mention any party? Both have their groups full of stupid. Some even believe they're entitled to a portion of the money I earn each week

I stand by my assessment that if you can't get an id and can't be bothered to leave your house to vote then you should have zero voice in our representative govt

Every voter should be forced to pass the us citizenship test.

A part of me wants to agree with you. Another part understands the inherent ableism and fundamentalist nationalism that will rear its ugly head if that came to pass.

A part of me wants to agree with you. Another part understands the inherent ableism and fundamentalist nationalism that will rear its ugly head if that came to pass.

Shouldn't the mentally able be the ones we want voting? I understand the problem of setting the bar too high, but it seems the left wants no bar at all (felons, 16 year olds, foreigners, etc).

VN Store

Back