Did Nick Saban just step in it?

Tnman1

I really don't care what your politics are, I really don't. I only care about the demise of our enemies. Apparently, Nick just wrote a letter to Sen. Manchin demanding the voter rights bill be passed. I know, who cares. However, Alabama fans are furious! (Calling Nick a Communist, and various other names!) Dynasties blow-up from the inside, out! Maybe this headline will pass, I'm excited thou, I hope it sticks!!

I guess he changed his mind on his involvement in politics:

“Saban has steered clear of making political stances for much of his career, telling reporters in 2020, "I've never endorsed a candidate, nor will I ever endorse a candidate or get involved in politics in any way, shape or form. I don't think that's my place."”

Saban urges W.Va. Sen. to back voting rights bill

edit: In 2018, he endorsed Sen Manchin for re-election. I suppose he forgot about that endorsement when answering a reporter’s question in 2020. Saban’s endorsing a Democrat in West Virginia’s Senate race

Nick Saban, others urge Manchin to help pass voting rights bill

"Asked about the letter Tuesday, Manchin told reporters that Saban had added a footnote, that was not included in the released letter, saying he supports the filibuster and to not get rid of it.
"We should all support the right the vote, everyone, but not breaking the rules to make new rules," Manchin said."

Reactions: Zues1
Again, who is trying to suppress anyone from voting? If it is happening, how is it happening? Also, how long has this suppression been going on? If you listen to the MSM and Dems you'd think every issue in America began on election night in Nov. 2016.

If you want to vote in the USA it is pretty easy to do so. I'm sure the "voter" the Dems are targeting with this nonsense are people already on other gov't programs. What proof did they have to provide to receive those benefits? If they provided sufficient proof at that time why not just register them to vote? Easy. Done.

I guess he changed his mind on his involvement in politics:

“Saban has steered clear of making political stances for much of his career, telling reporters in 2020, "I've never endorsed a candidate, nor will I ever endorse a candidate or get involved in politics in any way, shape or form. I don't think that's my place."”

Saban urges W.Va. Sen. to back voting rights bill

edit: In 2018, he endorsed Sen Manchin for re-election. I suppose he forgot about that endorsement when answering a reporter’s question in 2020. Saban’s endorsing a Democrat in West Virginia’s Senate race

Can someone remind me what Nick Saban has to do with West Virginia and why would anyone give a rats ass who he endorses in a state not filled with billy bubbas? Maybe he should talk to Shelby or Tubberville and see where that gets him.

Again, who is trying to suppress anyone from voting? If it is happening, how is it happening? Also, how long has this suppression been going on? If you listen to the MSM and Dems you'd think every issue in America began on election night in Nov. 2016.

If you want to vote in the USA it is pretty easy to do so. I'm sure the "voter" the Dems are targeting with this nonsense are people already on other gov't programs. What proof did they have to provide to receive those benefits? If they provided sufficient proof at that time why not just register them to vote? Easy. Done.

The only people being "suppressed" from voting are those who want to be carried there on a palm frond bed while being fed snacks. They have zero excuses for not voting other than not wanting to which isn't suppression.

I really don't care what your politics are, I really don't. I only care about the demise of our enemies. Apparently, Nick just wrote a letter to Sen. Manchin demanding the voter rights bill be passed. I know, who cares. However, Alabama fans are furious! (Calling Nick a Communist, and various other names!) Dynasties blow-up from the inside, out! Maybe this headline will pass, I'm excited thou, I hope it sticks!!

Yes he stepped in it.

College coaches aren’t far by elected officials in terms of their crookedness. Nothing of surprise here.

Reactions: AM64
I think there is a bill on voting, particularly gerrymandering, that would be good. But what's funny is that this bill only stops Republican gerrymandering, not Democrat.

Anyways, this is a strategic move by Saban. Manchin supports the voting rights bill, not the filibuster removal, allegedly. This letter says it makes no statement on the filibuster. So really they are in agreement. So this doesn't really say anything at all.

Can someone remind me what Nick Saban has to do with West Virginia and why would anyone give a rats ass who he endorses in a state not filled with billy bubbas? Maybe he should talk to Shelby or Tubberville and see where that gets him.

He has a coal-powered buggy whip.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

There’s no downside to expressing left wing views in society. Even if those are extreme

Reactions: AM64 and hog88

He’s from there

VN Store

Back