Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I still scratch my head at the Dooley hire. We weren't far from our glory days at that point and we had to settle? Didn't order Butch. And the Pruitt hire? What a mess that whole process was.
Worst hire in modern UT history and it isn't remotely close. A losing G5 coach smh...

I always knew that there was something really wrong with alabama (the state) and south carolina.

Common ingredient in BBQ sauce in alabama is mayonnaise 😳

In south carolina, mustard is part of the BBQ sauce.

What’s wrong with these states? Who’s the first that said, our BBQ sauce is missing something, I know, let’s add mayonnaise 😳
I questioned the mustard sauce till I had it. It is fantastic

Just another example of why one should ALWAYS let a team "play it out". Shades of 2015 football post-Arkansas loss...and 2019 mbb too...and yet year after year you see these wild reactions well before the last whistle has blown.

People that never played sports imo...
Screenshot_20220116-170543_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220116-170606_Chrome.jpg

Have you watched Dexter from S1E1 and through S1?

It ebbed and flowed from there, I'd agree, but the beginning was one of the greatest character studies ever seen on tv. Not many shows even allow for that amount of space for an in-depth character study and they...killed it... I'll show myself the door
Dexter seasons 1-5 are some of the best tv ever!

Just another example of why one should ALWAYS let a team "play it out". Shades of 2015 football post-Arkansas loss...and 2019 mbb too...and yet year after year you see these wild reactions well before the last whistle has blown.

People that never played sports imo...
View attachment 428730

View attachment 428729
Which site is that? Whichever one it is, we just learned @InVOLuntary 's screen name there.

CJH is exactly what I ordered! 🤠

Okay, confession time:

Who ordered kiffin?
Dooley?
Butch?
Pruitt?

Fess up 😳
I didn't order any of them, but very happy with CJH right now. I would have let Fulmer retire--looked around for the best option. Dooley -- I wanted Cutcliffe, but Hamilton would have none of that. Of course, we all ordered Gruden when they hired Butch and Pruitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back