Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, is it possible for us to discuss legitimate concerns about any Tennessee team without some posters construing it as being overly negative?
Speaking for myself, I love constructive criticism, especially when it's in an area I don't see or understand.

However, the posters who bother me, and I suspect others as well, are known to have an agenda. They're not just discussing legitimate concerns, rather, they're trying to justify their opinion that said coach isn't the right coach or said player shouldn't be playing, etc. Sometimes they've already said it, sometimes they're laying the groundwork leading to it. And they do it constantly, about every coach.

Of course, some are just constantly negative about anything and everything.

Why did Dallas leave their punting unit on the field after the fake? Cost them a delay of game penalty.

My wife is hilarious and a tad violent…… she is a huge cowboys fan while I’m a Steelers fan.

Me: I say that’s a shame after 49ers good plays or cowboys bad plays.

Her: I can’t wait till the Steelers lose tonight

Me: I’m expecting it unless TJ Watts just goes off tonight

Her: I hope he breaks both his legs.

That escalated quickly….🤣

My wife is hilarious and a tad violent…… she is a huge cowboys fan while I’m a Steelers fan.

Me: I say that’s a shame after 49ers good plays or cowboys bad plays.

Her: I can’t wait till the Steelers lose tonight

Me: I’m expecting it unless TJ Watts just goes off tonight

Her: I hope he breaks both his legs.

That escalated quickly….🤣
Don't know where you stays but it's gonna be cold in the dog house if in the east!

Jennings is a team culture guy. He’s a New England/Pittsburgh type of player. He isn’t a superstar but you sure as heck don’t want the team you’re playing against to half four or five of those guys.
And SF has multiple guys with that same dog type mentality. Deebo, JJ and Kittle are all built the same. Physical as hell all the time. Along with the best OT in the sport.

Hard life lesson. Grass may look greener on the other side of the portal, but if you work harder maybe you can get the grass much greener where you are. The old fashioned way.

I think that the portal symbolizes a problem with society now. Don’t work to make your situation better, quit and hope someone will give you “what you deserve “ with no real effort on your part.

Makes me sad. 😐
I think that's very insightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back