Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for him, but they beat nobody in the non conference. The ACC is also down. Virginia, UNC, Louisville, Syracuse, FSU are all down.
Looks like I’ve Upset a Barnes guy, it’s alright Steve will keep winning while we flounder with 5 stars getting hammered by Bammer, LSU and Auburn. Barnes is a solid person but the paycheck and results look a bit daunting

Reactions: Checker_the_Shire
Looks like I’ve Upset a Barnes guy, it’s alright Steve will keep winning while we flounder with 5 stars getting hammered by Bammer, LSU and Auburn. Barnes is a solid person but the paycheck and results look a bit daunting

Great conclusion. Just disregard the available data. That conference sucks this year if you look it up. Glad you just like to speculate.

I like Rick, but he’s obviously got flaws. I don’t think hiring someone at the end of this year is necessarily the best idea, and I think he will leave on his terms.

Great conclusion. Just disregard the available data. That conference sucks this year if you look it up. Glad you just like to speculate.

I like Rick, but he’s obviously got flaws. I don’t think hiring someone at the end of this year is necessarily the best idea, and I think he will leave on his terms.
Sure he’ll probably leave on his own. Doesn’t mean fans can’t talk about basketball. You seem to have gotten a bit defensive about my Forbes post. Didn’t mention anything about Barnes in it either. Hehe Barnes guys are getting frantic as the losses stack up. He built a solid program.. middle of pack in SEC last few seasons but it’s pretty obvious his days are coming to an end. 67 years old and clueless looking on the bench

People always mention BHH, but forget about Jonas Aidoo too. Neither have made any impact and Aidoo doesn’t even get minutes
Aidoo is taking a redshirt and BHH is still learning how to practice with a purpose. This is a strange year for Barnes. I don't remember him playing 10--11 guys this late in the season. By now, it's usually an 8 man rotation. If I had to guess, I'd say he's trying to keep some of the guys happy and away from the portal at the end of the year.

Thinking about it, you know what irks me about the Barnes BHH comment, he praises the guy for coming to him and letting his guard down. But BHH wasnt going to play until it was a blow out. If he actually was going to play him he wouldve done it much sooner.

Reactions: 67Vol
Those of you who want to move on from Barnes, who do you think we could realistically get that would be a clear upgrade over Barnes? I'm not saying you shouldn't criticize Barnes but he's still better than alot of coaches out there.
Most of these guys bitching want BP to come back

Sure he’ll probably leave on his own. Doesn’t mean fans can’t talk about basketball. You seem to have gotten a bit defensive about my Forbes post. Didn’t mention anything about Barnes in it either. Hehe Barnes guys are getting frantic as the losses stack up. He built a solid program.. middle of pack in SEC last few seasons but it’s pretty obvious his days are coming to an end. 67 years old and clueless looking on the bench

Uhhh…you said you must have “upset a Barnes guy.” Maybe you should re-read your posts.

My first response never mentioned Barnes…at all. People don’t do research anymore. All I said was that Forbes’ record this year is inflated. 11 of his 13 wins prior to today are Q3/4 wins with 8 being Quad 4 wins. Good for him, but they aren’t even a tournament team right now.

Welcome Home....bring us some players !
High helped North Carolina assemble a 2022 recruiting class that's currently ranked No. 8 nationally and No. 1 in the ACC in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite team rankings,
North Carolina’s assistant athletic director/general manager, Billy High, is leaving for Tennessee, according to a report from 247Sports’ Don Callahan.
High is the brother of Tennessee offensive scouting coordinator Charlie High. They both No word yet on what Billy High’s title will be, but he played a significant role in the Tar Heels’ recruiting operations under Mack Brown.
At North Carolina, Billy High oversaw recruiting evaluations and operations, on-campus recruiting, and all other recruiting activities. He’s a Tennessee graduate and Knoxville native who got his start in college athletics in the spring of 2009 when he served as a recruiting intern for the Vols.
-Callahan

UNC Recruiting Staffers Billy High, Steven Ruzic Headed to SEC Schools (247sports.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back