The Official #22 Tennessee @ #18 Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, ESPN

They won't shoot this way. Why do you think it's the first time they've shot this way this year?

Of course they won't. That was partly my point. On a rare day where they shoot like this, they beat anybody. That's my point. As to why they are shooting this well, doesn't take a basketball expert to figure that out.

Man, forget how much fight the team is gonna show, Bilas, we want to see how much fight Barnes is gonna show.

Not sure about the “ best” but definitely one of the best. And they are a heck of a lot better team than we are. And to think BTO was saying they weren’t a tourney team a few weeks ago, LOL
They are better than us and when they play like this I don’t think we could ever be that close. They are playing like a national title team today.

I doubt BHH is coming back next year. None of these players are being coached

I'm afraid you might be right. If I'm BHH, I look at this game and see how we are getting plummeled in the post and he can't get in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: tnvols72
The fact that BHH still cannot see the court when we're down by 30 freaking points is mind-numbingly dumb. I don't know how you can ever expect him to contribute if in a game that has been a foregone conclusion since practically tip-off you still don't play him.

Barnes seems very content to give BHH every reason in the world to transfer.

Yep. Whatever it is that's keeping Barnes from playing BHH, he needs to get over. What we've seen from that kid this season isn't any worse than what Uros, Fulky, and Olivier, are currently giving us. And at least he brings some upside to the table.

I wouldn't be surprised if Barnes tactic hasn't worked with BHH and he transfers.

VN Store

Back