Amateur Hour Continues

Totally agree! Which election is it again that we need to withhold our vote for him? I assume it's that one where his opponent is Donald Trump the lesser?

With the way's he's being trotted out, I just assumed he was running in '24.

Solid trolling.

The fact that you are quoting the dumbest guy in congress that pillow talked with a chinese spy shows how weak your troll game is. Has that even been investigated? Then he went over to athe ME and showed how whitey commands the peasants to pull them along on camel in the desert.

That'll showem. You're right....funny as hellllllll!

Last edited:
The fact that you are quoting the dumbest guy in congress that pillow talked with a chinese spy shows how weak your troll game is. Has that even been investigated? Then he went over to athe ME and showed how whitey commands the peasants to pull them along on camel in the desert.

That'll showem. You're right....funny as hellllllll!

The fact you missed on the obvious levity and hilarious sarcasm and chose instead to attack the author personally shows how weak your humor game is.

The fact you missed on the obvious levity and hilarious sarcasm and chose instead to attack the author personally shows how weak your humor game is.

I get it but Swalwell is the biggest joke of them all. Dude thought he was a player but was giving away secrets to a chinese spy for sex and didn't know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
So I decided to turn to CNN and MSNBC. CNN was on commercial break. Then I stopped by MSNBC. Tiffany Cross show is on. She had some guy on talking about the difference in population areas by race. They were discussing renters that were out of time on not paying their landlords and seemed to be trying to give it some race angle. At this point anyone not wanting to pay their rent doesn't want to pay their rent. Jobs are plentiful. They started getting into wage gaps, etc. There is no angle to landlords wanting payment. How do democrats think they can live in people's houses and not pay rent with no end date?

At the end of the Biden term, history will remember him as a combination of Jimmy Carter and Neville Chamberlain. He will only be spoken of when bad things come up. His term will be Mr Ineffective. His voters will go down in the annals of history with him.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Alexa, show me a clip of of someone mopping the floor with a windbag.

Agreed. Austin Gooslbee is a weak minded windbag just shilling for the idiot in chief and even a hack like Hannity can own him. Sad! 🤡

Let’s see if my memory is correct Goolsbee was one of those retards claiming inflation would be transitory and not to worry?

It is tax season bitches...time to pay the man if you must. Of course the IRS tax estimator is now down for sometime.
Did a rough calculation and looks like I have to pay just a little, so deductions were just about correct. Usually get some back.

There is nothing quite so fun as watching Hannity get schooled and flop around. Even better are the high ratings for his show, so more people got to see it.

VN Store

Back