Amateur Hour Continues

There is nothing quite so fun as watching Hannity get schooled and flop around. Even better are the high ratings for his show, so more people got to see it.

LMAO you too? 🤣 Goolsbee is one of the retarded shills the idiot in chief pointed to on inflation being transitory. Hannity is a partisan hack and at worst all Goolsbee could manage is a draw.

I thought you didn’t watch biased news sources
This popped up in my news feed (screw you, Google) and I couldn't help but give it a view. I know nothing of the other speaker beyond this clip. Just pulled into Cleveland to empty the storage unit, haven't had time to to look him up.

Reactions: FLVOL69
First Jan 6 was Pearl Harbor and 9/11 and now this…

One of the dumbest fooks to sit in the Oval Office. How and why?

The defense of a drug addict and career criminal comparing him to Dr King is an embarrassment to Dr King's legacy. He just cheapened Dr King's legacy and he did it on Martin Luther King Jr holiday.

This cretin is back in Delaware again. I think he's not healthy.

It could be an overreaction on my part. It's just a sound bite, but the overall lack of awareness from Biden is scary.

Last edited:
She's Hot as ever !!! Was she telling us something about "Empty Shelves Biden"?

When people have shortages AND inflation....big and cannot be overrated MASSIVE problem for DC.
I am very concerned what comes out of this...but the chess players already are many steps ahead.

This World Economic Forum is scary stuff. Then they had Anthony Fauci on their to trash the US and give cover to China. We have got to be the stupidest country on the face of the earth.

Fauci must go and the dem's must be squashed in November.

VN Store

Back