Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see what happens...It would not surprise me at all to see Banks show the same monster improvement that AJ did his last year...he already showed massive improvement this year, and I have a feeling Beasley is going to surprise us all.

Either way..we need to get some good LBs in there for sure.

Just need quality back ups. I hope Willis really steps up next year. To me you get recruited by Bama then they saw some talent in those who hit the portal. Yeah, I understand they didn't break the starting line up but Bama is a different animal. They so much talent and these kids keep going there and a lot don't even see the field but could really help other schools.

"You a bounty hunter?"

"Man's got to do something for a living these days."

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

Still one of the greatest lines cinema has ever had.

“I wish we had time to bury them fellas.”

“To hell with them fellas. Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.”

So many great lines, great writing.

"You a bounty hunter?"

"Man's got to do something for a living these days."

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

Still one of the greatest lines cinema has ever had.
Boss.."We come for justice, not vengeance. Now them are two different things"

Charlie..."Not today they ain't"

Love em both..but the Duke is just...well..The Duke. He was my first big favorite movie star as a little boy. I got that from watching old westerns with my grandaddy.
I haven't seen nowhere near as many Duke movies as Clint movies. Love the Duke, but Clint is just...well...Clint. 😉

You mentioning your granddaddy...I'll never forget, I was 11 years old, and my granny asked me if i wanted to watch a movie she had recorded on vhs. 10 hours later we finished Lonesome Dove, just me and her. One of my favorite memories from my childhood. Ive watched it at least 50 times since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back