Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? He wouldn't get away with his cheating here like he does at Auburn. He'd probably get another show-cause, just like last time.
1. He kind Barnes ass
2. He has cut down the nets in Nashville
3. He has had TN to the EE and has a very recent FF.
4. His teams play a much more exciting and fun brand of ball then Barnes do.
The bigger issue is TN and their weak ass admin putting all these limitations on athletics which drops the ceiling of every team on campus.

Possibly. Since he was injured, we'll never know for certain. And again, we have no idea how "recovered" he is. If the staff wants him to stick around, I'm sure they'll try to talk him into withdrawing his name, and have his teammates do the same.
He was recovered enough to play some snaps against South Ala

1. He kind Barnes ass
2. He has cut down the nets in Nashville
3. He has had TN to the EE and has a very recent FF.
4. His teams play a much more exciting and fun brand of ball then Barnes do.
The bigger issue is TN and their weak ass admin putting all these limitations on athletics which drops the ceiling of every team on campus.
He chose to lie to the NCAA and put UT at risk rather than simply tell the truth and put his team first. He got a show-cause.

He should have received another show-cause, but because it's Auburn, Person took the fall.

Barnes is still trying to decide on his rotation and that's not good since we're into our conference schedule. He normally has it down to 8 guys by now but he's still playing 10 to 12 guys every game. I believe we're looking at this rotation for the rest of the year.
He needs to lock in our 8 man rotation soon. I don’t see improvement from our players since the beginning of the year like I thought we would. In fact, it’s been a regression.

Reactions: whitw

R.deb042d4bca1232c4c93ac39af30bb02

He chose to lie to the NCAA and put UT at risk rather than simply tell the truth and put his team first. He got a show-cause.

He should have received another show-cause, but because it's Auburn, Person took the fall.
LSU coach got caught by the FBI tampering with recruits with 7 figure money and making deals with agents. LSU gave them the middle finger and he went back to work with no consequences, oh and they blew us out the other night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back