Jordan McRae
Skylar McBee
Cameron Tatum
Josh Richardson

Stokes
Maymon
Hall
Woolridge

I for sure think Pearl letting that squad play his style of ball would have been a different result than how they played under Martin.

Richardson would have never been at UT under Pearl. He was a Martin recruit, who went under the radar. Pearl left some talent, but it was inexperienced.

Reactions: johnfnkelly
Richardson would have never been at UT under Pearl. He was a Martin recruit, who went under the radar. Pearl left some talent, but it was inexperienced.

Yeah true, but I doubt Pearl brings in a 37th ranked class if he had still been here. Martin came in and we went from top 15 recruiting classes to mid to low 30s.

Reactions: VolGee4
Makes me wanna slap the stupid out of em personally
king-kong-fight.gif

king-kong-fight.gif

No it doesn’t. I watched our game against Tech and goodness it was ugly. Right now we need better offensive production because this is ugly to watch. Can we get Heup to asst coach bball? Just for offensive plays.
Barnes is still trying to decide on his rotation and that's not good since we're into our conference schedule. He normally has it down to 8 guys by now but he's still playing 10 to 12 guys every game. I believe we're looking at this rotation for the rest of the year.

Exactly why we should have an 12 team playoff. Most casual fans DGAF about SECCG rematches.
I would like to see a 12 team playoff, but I don't think it solves that problem. It might even exacerbate it. You could see an all SEC final four. Then you have two rounds of SEC rematches instead of one.

There's just no denying GA and Bama were the two best teams this year. Maybe you can hope that if you give them enough playoff games they slip and lose. But I think that's a bandaid solution to the real problem, which is that NCAAF has the worst competitive balance of any major sport on planet Earth.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back