Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're Kamara and can be on one sideline to watch the game, do you choose GA?

It doesn’t bother me at all. He got a chance to be on the sideline of a NC game. I would too. And just like AK, I would have a Tennessee shirt on under my other clothes.

The NC is just as cool as the Super Bowl to me. Doesn’t matter who’s playing. Getting a sideline pass would be awesome. He got it because of Mark Ingram…

lol they were the center of the NCAA investigation, they ain’t coming here.

Yeah I don’t know how people don’t comprehend this. Gray had to leave and they think we just going to take Mims and Washington? Lol. They were two prime suspect of the investigation and if they are leaving UGA it’s likely due to that investigation and UGA trying to cut ties

drunk-guy-passed-out.gif

Seriously, you should buy quality bourbon…😇

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Was my interpretation wrong that you think the best pickings will not be available by Spring? Because last off-season the rule was brand new?
Yes. I said the best pickups would be entering the portal during this cycle. I also said I expected more transfers into the portal after the NC game. Bama and UGA players were going to wait until after the game to hit the portal. Also, I said the players who enter the portal after Spring will be guys who couldn't earn the starting spot they wanted, which is fine if it's players from a top team like Bama or Georgia that stacks 5*'s, but not the same with lesser teams. None of that translates into "no talented players will transfer in the Spring", because I'm sure some will, but you're going to see more talent overall in this current cycle. I also said coaches most likely want the players now so they can get them enrolled and have them here for Spring Practice.

Yes. I said the best pickups would be entering the portal during this cycle. I also said I expected more transfers into the portal after the NC game. Bama and UGA players were going to wait until after the game to hit the portal. Also, I said the players who enter the portal after Spring will be guys who couldn't earn the starting spot they wanted, which is fine if it's players from a top team like Bama or Georgia that stacks 5*'s, but not the same with lesser teams. None of that translates into "no talented players will transfer in the Spring", because I'm sure some will, but you're going to see more talent overall in this current cycle. I also said coaches most likely want the players now so they can get them enrolled and have them here for Spring Practice.
Then I understood you perfectly…and merely disagreed. Wasn’t picking a fight. You’re just all too easily ready to rumble. 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back