2022 CFP National Championship Game Thread: UGA -vs- Alabama

This is the most quiet i have ever heard Georgia. Dead quiet for the first time ever.

I fell asleep right after this. Didn't watch one second. Will georgia get the ratings? I never should have turned to Disney. I f'd up. Never should have turned on the tv. F gawgia Disney....This was my year of "college ball". good night.

Maybe now people will stop thinking it's clever to call him Kirby Dumb. It's just so lazy

Sure let’s call someone with a loaded roster a good football coach.

A lot more can be said for a person that has to get the most out of his players than one that can say just go do your part. Plugging guys in rather than having to figure out who works best where.

Sure let’s call someone with a loaded roster a good football coach.

A lot more can be said for a person that has to get the most out of his players than one that can say just go do your part. Plugging guys in rather than having to figure out who works best where.
Building the roster is literally in his job description. A CEO who hires great sales people isn’t a good CEO because his sales people are better than his competition’s?

Building the roster is literally in his job description. A CEO who hires great sales people isn’t a good CEO because his sales people are better than his competition’s?

If you hire the best your not doing anything but proving you have more money than everyone else. Bringing the most out of people is a lot harder than plugging in people and saying do your job.

If you hire the best your not doing anything but proving you have more money than everyone else. Bringing the most out of people is a lot harder than plugging in people and saying do your job.
Except that’s the exact opposite of what everyone tries to do. This is straight sour grapes because we don’t have that kind of roster. No way you sit here on a Tuesday morning after CJH brings in 4 straight top 3 classes and wins a NC and complain that we did it because we had better players than everyone else.

Except that’s the exact opposite of what everyone tries to do. This is straight sour grapes because we don’t have that kind of roster. No way you sit here on a Tuesday morning after CJH brings in 4 straight top 3 classes and wins a NC and complain that we did it because we had better players than everyone else.

All I’m saying is it’s a lot harder to win when you actually have to coach. If you really think Kirby has that hard of a job I’ve got plenty of Ocean front property to sell you in Knox county.

I will say … Kirby is kind of funny. A lot more likeable person than Saban
I'm sure they are both good guys in real life, but this is football and my original statement was not meant as an endorsement of UGA or their coach. As far as I'm concerned both teams suck.

All I’m saying is it’s a lot harder to win when you actually have to coach. If you really think Kirby has that hard of a job I’ve got plenty of Ocean front property to sell you in Knox county.
It’s his job to recruit, that’s part of coaching! If anyone can do it we’d have rotating recruiting class champions every year, but we don’t. Nobody is arguing that it’s not easier to win if your players are better, that’s so understood it doesn’t require mentioning. But when his job description includes getting those players, he’s doing his job better than others. Heupel better get some of those down the line because the scheme is only going to take him so far.

VN Store

Back