2022 CFP National Championship Game Thread: UGA -vs- Alabama

Just want to have a night like UGa fans are gonna have tonight…
I fondly remember such a night back in 98. I drove up to the front door of the biggest Jawja fan in the state and blared “Rocky Top” as loud as I could until the light came on. Then I made haste out of there because I knew he was coming out with a shotgun…
He’s dead now, so he can’t return the favor 👌

Reactions: tbh
I meant more "We had all those injuries because Cochran isn't our S&C coach anymore"

Eh. That's short-sighted. We were having lousy injury luck from 2017 on. Other than Waddle and Dickerson, Bama was super healthy all last season (and I don't think S&C can do much about a player's entire weight landing on Waddle's ankle).

lol... He really does give of that vibe on the sideline. Oddly though, I know a bunch of his fraternity brothers and they swear he's a nice guy.
Well, I'm sure he is to "his boys." He seems like he'd be an absolute prick to anybody that wasn't in his circle - that's kind of how those dudes roll.

So. We’ve got to face UGA and Bama per SEC contractual agreements?
Dats kinda fu… they did settle for a lot of Figgies. I like that,..,:cool:

There should be a BIIGGGG asterisk next to this national championship. Bama won it a few weeks ago and then Georgia gets to play them without their best playmakers. This is stupid. Bama wins by 20 if they’re healthy.
You’d have to put one by ours in 1998 too - FSU had to play a backup QB because Chris Weinke was hurt. Injuries happen. A win is a win.

You’d have to put one by ours in 1998 too - FSU had to play a backup QB because Chris Weinke was hurt. Injuries happen. A win is a win.
People always remember the Weinke injury. Nevermind that we lost one of the best tailbacks in school history in about week 3.

Reactions: SAPPER 5

VN Store

Back