2024 Recruiting Thread

I'm assuming you mean top 10 overall and not top 10 in NC.

Yes ….. Hoopgurlz has her at 6th overall now and was. 8th before that ….. so I guess she will finish somewhere in the top ten when the last ranking comes out ?

Just wish when posters show headlines or pictures, they would gives names and information so I don’t have to look them up ! Save me some time and I can go straight to my notes and lists …. Just my laziness coming out .

SheGotGame GA tournament MVP...Madi Hawk
View attachment 427200
My favorite future lady vol and I feel like we could get a commitment from her fairly easily. She reminds me of Angie Bjorklund kinda player. She would stretch the defense out with her range along with Justine. Only thing I don't know is how well she is defensively on bigger stronger faster guards, she is what 5'10 but I love her game none the less. I'd love to see a local kid get a shot

There is tremendous pressure on South Carolina high school athletes to stay in state.

SC men's basketball can't get in the top 5 for a lot of the state's top recruits. So, this pressure that you speak of does not exist. The SEC and the ACC have raided the state when it comes to men basketball.

Hope we're looking at SG Chloe Spreen. She was an AAU teammate of Ashlynn Shade and already has offers from Indiana, North Carolina, Vanderbilt, Michigan, Iowa, Ohio State, Minnesota, Georgia, Ilinois, Oklahoma, Michigan State, Alabama, and others.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back