Post your Small Business Info HERE!

@TBrown helped me refinance my home loan a while back. He was the absolute best to work with. The guy has more knowledge about finances than just about anybody I know. If you’re in TN (and possibly GA now) hit him up for your refi’s. Marshawn Lynch told y’all to protect your chicken and your mentals. Brown can hook you up with the chickens.

I'm part owner of www.sideboardgames.com . We buy and sell Magic the Gathering trading cards as well as comic books and vintage toys. On Instagram, we're @sideboard_games

Just launched a T-Shirt site for Comic fans. Plan to have a new design every other month or so.

Read Your Comics - Comic Book & Pop Culture Shirts and Accessories -

For those who feel more comfortable with buying from a place like Etsy I have that too but with limited selection…

Comic Book Inspired Apparel Made 4 Readers & by ReadYourComics

I’m on Instagram @read.your.comics where I mostly post about books and stuff. I will drop new designs there as well.

I'm a solo practicing attorney in Nashville. My main areas of practice are:

-Estate planning (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, etc.)
-Real estate
-Title services (call me if you're closing on a home or refinancing)
-Business entities (LLCs, Corps, 501c3, etc.)
-Contract review and formation

My office is in East Nashville and you can reach me at 615.879.7714.

How much does title insurance usually cost ? I am dealing with a relo company over here in East Tennessee and they seem to be charging me a lot for it.

Thx

@GregAmsler I just saw your post from some time ago (have not been in this thread in a while). Do you do any corporate work for entities outside of Tennessee? I am sole owner of a small business I run based in Texas; actually not so small anymore, and I want to get some legal support for making sure I leave the company in proper shape for my heirs/successors when I either a) unexpectedly shuffle off this mortal coil, or b) get the business reorganized to the point I can step back and not be working all the time. I noted your Nashville location and office phone and would be happy to give you a call if you're interested.

@GregAmsler I just saw your post from some time ago (have not been in this thread in a while). Do you do any corporate work for entities outside of Tennessee? I am sole owner of a small business I run based in Texas; actually not so small anymore, and I want to get some legal support for making sure I leave the company in proper shape for my heirs/successors when I either a) unexpectedly shuffle off this mortal coil, or b) get the business reorganized to the point I can step back and not be working all the time. I noted your Nashville location and office phone and would be happy to give you a call if you're interested.

I’m only licensed in Tennessee.

Reactions: RavinDave

RavinDave...I checked his website and you will need someone more experienced than him if your business is "not so small anymore". You also need someone licensed in Texas.

I have used firms for similar efforts in several states, including Texas, and this firm did strong work. They are kind of expensive, but they are as good as it gets based on my experience. I know Ryan Randall well if you are interested. In fact, when it comes to being able to bring in industry-specific expertise depending on the nature of your business and what you decide to do in setting up your business with the future in mind, I would ensure you work directly with Ryan. He will then most likely leverage other resources within their firm for the family-specific elements of your estate and business planning.

Business Succession Planning

RavinDave...I checked his website and you will need someone more experienced than him if your business is "not so small anymore". You also need someone licensed in Texas.

I have used firms for similar efforts in several states, including Texas, and this firm did strong work. They are kind of expensive, but they are as good as it gets based on my experience. I know Ryan Randall well if you are interested. In fact, when it comes to being able to bring in industry-specific expertise depending on the nature of your business and what you decide to do in setting up your business with the future in mind, I would ensure you work directly with Ryan. He will then most likely leverage other resources within their firm for the family-specific elements of your estate and business planning.

Business Succession Planning
Much appreciated!

I am involved with a startup - actually years in the making, :) Our founder has developed a resin/ composite with some really remarkable properties. Not a solution for some industries but a disruptive game changer for others. I am looking for contacts or connections where there is the potential for us helping each other.

Industries we can impact include:
Tooling for Automotive Part Designs -
Construction -
Aerospace components -
Non-metallic Pipeline -
Electronic coatings -
Ballistic Protection -
Nuclear radiation shielding and containment -

It is generally lighter, stronger, better than current applications in these and other industries.

We are working on some pretty amazing stuff including solutions for Oak Ridge's and the West Coast's National Labs clean up issues, wheel parts for Tesla and Colby GT, building components for DR Horton and Clayton's, landing pads both domestically and on the moon for NASA, etc.
Our school ballistic doors are 80% lighter than the competitions.

Our material can be 3D printed and it can be SPRAYED. Please reach out if you have any questions.

We have spent a lot of time and energy on R and D. Revenue wise - we probably fall below the lady that is baking cookies on here :) - but that should soon change.

Last edited:
I am currently recruiting for several positions in my company, especially wildlands firefighters. Specifically:

FF1
FF2
Engine Captain
Assist Engine Captain

Also looking for instructors for FEMA/NIMS courses in Anniston.

Just hit me up here if you're interested and we can talk off the board.

We are a SBD SBA Hubzone company for tracking purposes.

Reactions: ButchPlz
I just received orders for business cards from a couple of clients.
I placed the orders and was advised by my vendor that they still do not have 16 pt business card stock.
Thay have been of stock for a month and no clear in stock date.
I’ve never seen this before. That’s almost like your grocery store being out of bread/milk.
Will check availability with some other vendors tomorrow.

Last edited:
I have a small trucking business. We all run flatbed in and to surrounding TN states. If you or anyone you know has any loads or know any brokers or direct contacts that would be great. Thank y’all. My email is Haulzittransport@gmail.com or just let me know your info on here.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Question
My customers who always paid by check want to lay by credit card.
What options are out there that will allow me to keep the fees down?
Someone recommended PayPal business.

Any input will be appreciated

Question
My customers who always paid by check want to lay by credit card.
What options are out there that will allow me to keep the fees down?
Someone recommended PayPal business.

Any input will be appreciated
I basically tell my customers who want to pay by credit card that there is a 5% adder to cover merchant bank fees. Sometimes they’ll opt for Net 30 but most will pay the 5%. It’s only a very small part of our revenue, so not a big issue for me. Mostly the smaller orders which are mostly from universities. That said, I switched merchant accounts from BBVA (now PNC) to Chase which has cut the fees about in half.

Reactions: VolFaninFla

VN Store

Back