Muffett Speaks the Truth

I get where Muffet is coming from to some degree but she comes off looking worse than anything to do with UConn or Geno by making the statement. She had a great run at ND and was very successful and by all indications chose to walk away on her own terms. It's best if she just remains quiet or less pointed when she speaks about the game.

We need people with courage to stand up against what is wrong otherwise, they will continue to cross the line and attack those exposing the inequality. Good on you Muffett.

Last edited:
IMO Pat would totally agree with everything MM said. MM was in a tough position because she had lost to UConn, sour grapes etc, but she spoke the truth knowing that she would receive a lot of blowback. MM did what was best for WBB, she spoke the truth out loud. Respect.

I'm not trying to dictate anything, just making an observation and giving an opinion just like all of you.

I actually don't think that was directed at you. It seems it was more directed at the person that basically told Muffet to sit back and be quiet.

@stlvolsfan has been very vocal in her opinion of women in power and someone who is as seasoned as Muffet basically getting told to sit down and shut up seemingly was a trigger.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
I actually don't think that was directed at you. It seems it was more directed at the person that basically told Muffet to sit back and be quiet.

@stlvolsfan has been very vocal in her opinion of women in power and someone who is as seasoned as Muffet basically getting told to sit down and shut up seemingly was a trigger.
It certainly was. I despise the fact that women who speak their mind are considered bitter or petty.

Just thought I would give Geno a chance to reply to Miss Muffett:

\

I think Geno's response is hilarious. And not wrong.

He's turned into such a parody of himself, the old man curmudgeon like the neighbor on Dennis the Menace. But he is funny in his arrogant way.

Can't wait to hear Muffett's return volley.

\

I’m a little confused about why, as a Connie, you would post this here. Are you looking for further confirmation Geno is a flaming a**? If so, you have certainly come to the right place but I thought his status was clear by now.

\

The bias has a lot to do with how you’re able to recruit and in effect get those championships and streaks going.

Imma throw it out there… if Pat hadn’t gotten sick, they don’t win those 4 in a row. We didn’t have teams that lacked talent, we know exactly what was lacking.

Other than that to be honest, I like the jawing back and forth because of the chatter it creates for the women’s game.

But “no comment” about what Candace said lol

Now you shady 😎 you know good and well that's a discussion on twitter and Candace would of BLEW his A$$ out the water in all types of ways ! she woulda exposed him like no other ... LLS

Let me tell you she woulda took it to him on national tv with the help of Shaq and crew roasting him lol

Now you shady 😎 you know good and well that's a discussion on twitter and Candace would of BLEW his A$$ out the water in all types of ways ! she woulda exposed him like no other ... LLS

Let me tell you she woulda took it to him on national tv with the help of Shaq and crew roasting him lol
Something I would pay to see 😭lol come on Geno stop ducking Candace😫

I love seeing former UConn recruits really see who Geno is

You could argue that former ND recruits can see who Muffet really is through her snubbing Jewell Loyd.

A kid who is going to do well under Geno will chuckle at these comments, and a kid who is offended wouldn’t, and it’s probably for the best they don’t go to UConn. It takes all kinds of kinds.

Reactions: glv98
You could argue that former ND recruits can see who Muffet really is through her snubbing Jewell Loyd.

A kid who is going to do well under Geno will chuckle at these comments, and a kid who is offended wouldn’t, and it’s probably for the best they don’t go to UConn. It takes all kinds of kinds.
To be honest I don’t care about Geno and Muffets little argument I find it entertaining as well and felt like Muffets comment went over his head and he is just deflecting to how many titles he has but I really want him to address Candace and see what he comes up with😂😂

Reactions: chuckiepoo
To be honest I don’t care about Geno and Muffets little argument I find it entertaining as well and felt like Muffets comment went over his head and he is just deflecting to how many titles he has but I really want him to address Candace and see what he comes up with😂😂
He blew off what was best for team USA and did what was best for Geno🤔

Or we could just take it for what it is ... A kid sticking up for the coach that recruited and brought her to ND.

If Pat was still around and he made that comment i know some LV would do the same and Candace well we have already seen her destroy Geno multiple times lol

VN Store

Back