Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
TN has no clout. Fake injuries, bad spot after bad spot.....and a random "down by contact" whenever. We have no pull, no juice. Times like these I hate my kid got my orange blood because his future as a college football fan looks pretty grim in the long run. If the SEC office doesn't rule on fake injuries this offseason then you pretty much know our seat at the table is gone for good.

This game highlighted every weakness we have on our roster.

* No Pass Rush
* LBs missing tackles/can't get off blocks
* DBs can't play man-to-man (they did get 2 picks so thats a positive)
* Safeties too slow
* Big need at RT (Mincey??????)
* We need bigger backs
* We will always get screwed by the refs so we can't put the game in their hands
* 2nd Q woes AGAIN.

Hooker NEEDED to come back, he still has a lot to improve. He overthrew/underthrew 6-7 TDs.

Overall, we had plenty of chances to win this game. We can question the end of regulation play calling to setup that FG or not kicking the FG in OT but I like being aggressive and playing to win. I can live with the results going for the win and not playing not to lose.

Let's hit this portal and fill some big roles on the roster. Let's get back to the weight room and practice field and get stronger and better. This lost didn't sway how I think next year can go but we all know we have areas to improve, coaching included.

GBF🍊.

I like Hooker and he stepped in when we needed him to, but, he could of played a way better game, and if Jackson or Milton have light bulbs come on next year and out perform him for the job I wouldn’t be angry.

Heupel called a great game and Hooker missed at least 4 touchdowns. There were dudes open all game. It should have never even been this close.
1st quarter was great, 2nd quarter sucked, 3rd quarter was good, 4th wasn't very good, especially the final drive, OT sucked.

I will pull up at least fifteen highlights of Hendon having wide open guys and not seeing them or missing them.

5 td's. 300+ yards passing. No intercepts. About 60 yards rushing (after deducting sacks, fumble plays)? Exactly what were you expecting from a guy who started out 2nd team? He may not have been perfect, but he played a heck of a game.

Wife and I are about to go downtown for an early New Year’s Eve dinner while we have the in-laws in town for babysitters. My wife just made me promise I wouldn’t get into any debates with any Purdue fans we may see. I told her I can’t make that promise, better to know now then to break it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back