Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yall need to witness this perfect hit and join me in being perplexed as the announcers and thr refs somehow cannot see the obvious here

Mind blowing

Just a massive block that rocked that defender. Perfectly executed. Knocked his mouth guard a good 15 yards. Great football play.

I wasn't alive to watch it go down in real time but I have to say the more I learn about ole Phil (from the Majors betrayal to the latest AD debacle) the greasier he gets in my mind.... BUT he won us a Natty and that counts for a hell of a lot.

John pissed off the wrong people and Phil took advantage of it.

The ONLY reason I don't like SEC teams sucking it up is that the SEC will lose respect just in time for our resurgence....because Tennessee.
The good news is with the playoffs we dont have to worry about being Auburned and have to watch Oklahoma get stomped by USC while they sat at home. Undefeated power 5 teams should be in

Yep. Same ones who are hollering 9 or 10 wins will be ready to fire him when he wins 7 or 8 for the next two years. It’ll take stones for those in leadership to give Heupel the time he needs to build a sustainable program in the SEC. It would be different if we were in another league.

As long as we are having fun and competing then I’m good to be patient. We need 6 wins every year at a minimum for me not to doubt. Regardless, we have to give him time especially if we have some more restrictions. These guys can coach and appear we can recruit. Get a couple of LB’s and a tackle while keeping Cade will get us to 9 wins with a pop of Florida or Georgia. Yes, I said Georgia.

He's right.

To Mizzou’s administration, including the athletic department: Look, y’all were tremendously excited when you received the gift of membership from the SEC. But years later, let’s take a look around. The football team has lagging attendance and can’t generate an SEC atmosphere at home games, and the men’s basketball team is flat-lining in the SEC. Let’s see if we can exchange the membership for a Big 12 card. Think about it and get back to me... Bernie Miklasz, 590 KFNS and columnist

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back