Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The next step will be blaming Trump for the vaccine deaths.

Absolutely that’s already on deck. It’s totally why the msm is praising him right now. Gotta get any 2021 vaccine blame shifted away from Biden and onto Trump and Trump has to much ego to see what they’re doing even with folks close to him telling him. Seems he’s plugging his ears and doing the la, la, la... they (Dems) like me again. Maybe his next rally will be the wake up call.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
The next step will be blaming Trump for the vaccine deaths.
Yep. With COVID each side uses the other side's arguments, but for totally different reasons.

Both sides already have elements that are vaccine skeptics, but for totally different reasons. In time both sides will have people who think the vaccine is nefarious, but for totally different reasons.

Honestly I'm surprised some on the far left haven't jumped on the "plot to line big pharma's pockets" bit with respect to the mandates. The contemporary anti-vax movement overall has its roots there.

Yes, if you have co morbidities you are more likely to die. But I’ve seen people in their 20s die, I’ve seen kids on ventilators. Some healthy people too.

So yes clearly there are factors which increase risk but that doesn’t mean those people deserve to die and it isn’t limited.

Also, even for people who aren’t going to die, the more people who catch the virus, the more chances for mutations. Which in turn increases the chance we may one day get a strain that is even more deadly and/or transmissible.
But we also know that cancelling sporting events does not stop Covid. We know that requiring everyone in a grocery store to wear a mask does not stop Covid. We know that shutting down restaurants does not stop Covid. We know that changing presidents does not stop Covid. And last, but certainly not least, we know that having a variety of vaccines and boosters does not stop Covid. We know this, because we’ve spent almost two years doing these things, and we still have all of the same problems. So how long would you suggest that we continue doing more of the same things, while depriving people of living their lives in whatever way they see fit?

But we also know that cancelling sporting events does not stop Covid. We know that requiring everyone in a grocery store to wear a mask does not stop Covid. We know that shutting down restaurants does not stop Covid. We know that changing presidents does not stop Covid. And last, but certainly not least, we know that having a variety of vaccines and boosters does not stop Covid. We know this, because we’ve spent almost two years doing these things, and we still have all of the same problems. So how long would you suggest that we continue doing more of the same things, while depriving people of living their lives in whatever way they see fit?
Changing presidents doesn't stop covid but it did make a lot of sense

Reactions: CSVol
It has nothing to do with science. It's just a "mechanism".

Watch: Fauci Admits Mandates Are "Just A Mechanism" To Get More People Vaccinated | ZeroHedge

“When you’re talking about a New Year’s Eve party with 30, 40, 50 people celebrating…stay away from that this year. There will be other years to do that, but not this year,” Fauci said.

Wow, the nerve of an 81 year old man saying we will have other years to celebrate. Each and every last one of us I'd day to day. I really want one of these civilians to justify that comment.

Because no-one is at risk of anything but we've been living in a bizzarro world for two years now. I think some people actually enjoy the chaos of everything which is nuts. There was no reason to cancel this or any other bowl.

Thanks for saying it before I did. Well done.

Reactions: CR-vol
Just being curious, do you have read on how many of those poor folks were at risk to begin with (co-morbidity?)?
Most of them.
1) The players aren’t
2) Most of the coaches and staff, along with the players, have guidelines they’re supposed to follow.
3) In California, you have to be masked and/or vaccinated to take a dump. How ironic is it that UCLA cancelled?
It’s a no-win for everybody

I tested positive for covid Sunday afternoon. I was at the Arizona game Wednesday so I'm guessing I got it there. I had chills late Saturday night and also during the night. Felt rough Sunday so I decided to get tested simply because I had been around all my family on friday. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have been tested. I had a very low fever Sunday and felt unusually tired Monday, feeling normal today. For the record I'm 48, male in good health with no risk factors. I am unvaccinated and have been taking ivermectin since testing positive. I'm not trying to say no one should be vaccinated, but adults should be allowed to decide for themselves and not be punished for their decision. I will say that it seems there is virtually no reason for a child to be vaccinated. Just my opinion.

I tested positive for covid Sunday afternoon. I was at the Arizona game Wednesday so I'm guessing I got it there. I had chills late Saturday night and also during the night. Felt rough Sunday so I decided to get tested simply because I had been around all my family on friday. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have been tested. I had a very low fever Sunday and felt unusually tired Monday, feeling normal today. For the record I'm 48, male in good health with no risk factors. I am unvaccinated and have been taking ivermectin since testing positive. I'm not trying to say no one should be vaccinated, but adults should be allowed to decide for themselves and not be punished for their decision. I will say that it seems there is virtually no reason for a child to be vaccinated. Just my opinion.
Glad you're already on the mend!

How did you acquire your Ivermectin?

Reactions: 2EastTnVols
Welcome to The Sunshine State ☀️ 🍊

In the last few weeks, the volume of hospitalized COVID-positive patients has rapidly increased at Jackson Health System and in other local health systems.
D9D1CC9C-601F-4EFF-9996-57220C27D74F.jpeg

Reactions: southgatevol
Players used to play through flu, sweats, fever. No more. I did tell my wife just yesterday that I was stupid for ever going into office with a fever (pre Covid). Different world.

Let’s just be sure we’re treating patients early before they need hospitalization. My uncle just died in hospital and they didn’t do crap to treat him (which is typical).

Reactions: JohnWardForever
As someone who works in Public Health, please go to a hospital and tell that to those breathing their final, labored breaths.

Clearly this is something we are going to have to deal with long term and yes we do have to adjust to living with the virus. But we don’t need superspreader events when we have variants we know little about.

Life is more important than a football game

Life is a risk. Football is a risk. Between masks, vaccines, a new less dangerous variant, monoclonal antibodies, and other treatments the risk is so small that is should no longer be a valid reason for shutting the world down. Especially not for healthy college age players who’ve all had the option to get vaccinated

VN Store

Back