Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife rolled her ankle and broke he fibula. Primary care doctor gave her a boot and pain meds and sent her on the way. Any of you guys/gals have any advice on what we should or shouldn't be doing.

Did you see the X-Ray? Is the fracture displaced? (Not lined up) If displaced or if you are not sure, then you need a referral to Orthopedic Surgery. The fibula is a non-weight bearing bone, but ankle ligaments are attached and it provides stability for the ankle.

7a13af7df27667ed6a9b4efc9c0dca24.jpg

GQ Monday night chat.....AP throwing the long ball !

With Hook and Tillman coming back, what’s the early prediction for next season
-AP
8 regular season wins
-Hubbs
7 or 8, maybe 9 if everything goes perfect. Too many holes on the roster outside of QB and WR. And heck, at WR, need more than Tillman.
-Ben
I say at least 8
-Eric

GQ Monday night chat.....AP throwing the long ball !

With Hook and Tillman coming back, what’s the early prediction for next season

-AP

-Hubbs

-Ben

-Eric
Still looking at a 7 or 8 win team next year IMO. Still won’t have the talent and depth to run with the big dogs in this league.

Still looking at a 7 or 8 win team next year IMO. Still won’t have the talent and depth to run with the big dogs in this league.
If it looks like this years 7-5, sign me up. Personally I had a blast this year and we all knew this thing had to be built and built right. So 8-4 would absolutely do it for me in Year 2. I think 9-3 is easily possible though, especially with the schedule being what it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back