Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haved it saved and Ole Miss....can't delete and can't rewatch....such a pickle ! Ole Miss sucked to me way more than Pitt but you're correct, chances blown. Don't even bring up Fl, that team last night was not even close to team in Sept....onward we go, past is behind !
Freak has them on Youtube.

Edit...nevermind I thought you said you deleted and couldn't rewatch..

Reactions: VolzMan53
Got a rib roast for Christmas. How do I make this thing? Just cut it into ribeyes?

Roast the whole thing up then cut it into ribeyes. Use the drippings to make a glaze. Google some recipes but you need to start with a quick high heat to get good crust on it then go low heat for juicy medium rare center. I think that’s the right order, been a couple years

I’ve experienced HEAVY snows on camping trips in the Bighorn Mtns in both June and August. Pretty but makes for some rotten camping when you’re not prepped for it.
Had heavy snowstorms derail Yellowstone trips in mid June 2011, and early September 2017...it was beautiful, but so aggravating 😖

Totally agree. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of VolNation. May all your families and friends be safe and have a joyful holiday season. 🙏

I will be skiing next week (need Colorado to get more snow quickly!), so y’all will probably not see any posts from me after Monday. 🤠
Stay away from those pesky trees :cool::cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back