Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone wants to bash Banks and Beasley, but they played the vast majority of LB snaps. They deserve a medal, not bashing. Willis stepping up would be huge

Not trying to bash but I am being realistic. Justin Worley played a lot of snaps. I don’t think that’s medal worthy.

Reactions: Coach_Z
Feels like overkill given we play the majority of snaps with 2 or less there. And honestly I see high end talent as the problem at LB heading into next season, not a lack of bodies.

Between Marley, Willis, Banks, Mohan, Beasley, and Page we have enough bodies.
Lack of talent ....I'd at least get 1 in portal if he was a difference maker .

Martin Scorcese’s daughter. Wife must’ve been hot.

die-hard.jpg

Ehh! Sorry Hans. Wrong guess. Would you like to go for Double Jeopardy! where the scores can really change?

Edit: This guy is a former Navy Seal who tells stories on YouTube. This is his newest video. Kinda dark for today.

I was trying to post his video where he explains his life, going from high school, to being a seal, his combat injury that led to his discharge, and how he became a story teller.

He seems to have gotten a pretty big following in a relatively short amount of time.

I watch alot of his videos. He's a good story teller.

^^^ Not a problem if you're winning 😁

It also sounds like you've learned great discipline and bankroll mgmt, which is the opposite of what problem gamblers have.
Outside of the crazy luck I had at the beginning, I'm pretty disciplined.
I have 1 main bet a day and 1 at night, sometimes just 1 all day. Then I have a parlay 2-3 times a week.

Then, just for kicks, I'll make crazy parlays that I think have a real chance and bet between $.01- $.10. Had one a couple weeks ago I bet $.10 and was one leg away from hitting. It would've paid $1,300.

I figure I'll hit one sometime this coming year and @ $.10 a bet, I surely won't have more than $40 in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back