Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way...according to this thread we lost badly and Barnes sucks.

Go over to the basketball game thread if you really want to see some interesting takes on the game. We've got a few over there who are furious that the refs called a technical against Arizona's guard who wore the headband without even knowing what he might have said or how many warnings the refs might have given him.

Go over to the basketball game thread if you really want to see some interesting takes on the game. We've got a few over there who are furious that the refs called a technical against Arizona's guard who wore the headband without even knowing what he might have said or how many warnings the refs might have given him.
It's strange how people claim to be fans, but will root against the Vols if everything isn't done just how they think it should be or if they don't like the coach.

Just got the new Pit Boss primed up and fired up for the first time. Got a Boston butt going on about 9 AM. Gonna try not to suck lol
Good one to start with. Almost impossible to mess up. Put any rub on it, stick a probe in it, wrap it tight after 5 hours, pull it out at 203 - 205, let it rest for an hour. Should be super easy and delicious.

It's strange how people claim to be fans, but will root against the Vols if everything isn't done just how they think it should be or if they don't like the coach.

When it comes to basketball, some people just want to have reasons to bash Barnes. I'm convinced that means more to them than winning.

I think people are finally starting to see how ridiculous it is to cancel events for COVID. It will just take a little more time in my opinion.

I’ve knocked in probably 10 does this week with households with COVID. It’s about to sweep through. Hopefully, like you said, people will begin to learn that we can survive this without hysteria

Yeah tell us more about how you like humping some dude but we better not hear a word about your faith in God. Woe to those who call good evil and evil good.
The freaks run the world now, and it is sickening...but it's a good thing we know what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back