Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe Barnes would feed Fulkerson at the end there. DOESN'T HE KNOW HE HAS TO COACH HORRIBLY
I agree the Barnes is a horrible coach from a few here is idiocy but I have to admit he does frustrate me in his offensive approach sometimes.

Reactions: screenthis
Ha. They were having a pretty awesome meltdown on the AZ boards. 😆

He has a good case tbh. I'm stoked we won, but there were a lot of bad calls that went against Arizona. We had some bad ones go against us too which speaks to how many bad calls there were, but overall I would say we got a little bit of a favorable whistle tonight. We were due a good whistle, though. Anyone who has followed Vol sports knows we've been on the short end of a ridiculous amount of whistles through the years.

Just got the new Pit Boss primed up and fired up for the first time. Got a Boston butt going on about 9 AM. Gonna try not to suck lol

Enjoy it. Give yourself more time than you think you need starting out. Sometimes the stall seems to take forever. And nothing wrong with wrapping in towels and leaving it in the cooler if you get done earlier than expected.

It does get old when any teams fans, including ours, blames officiating when they lose. I do believe fouls were pretty even between teams.
Turns out there was a decent sized difference. Fulky drew like 15 fouls I think. I'll edit it in here in a minute.

I think this is correct:
Fouls 28 Arizona 16 Tennessee

Free throws. Tennessee 27 Arizona 18

He has a good case tbh. I'm stoked we won, but there were a lot of bad calls that went against Arizona. We had some bad ones go against us too which speaks to how many bad calls there were, but overall I would say we got a little bit of a favorable whistle tonight. We were due a good whistle, though. Anyone who has followed Vol sports knows we've been on the short end of a ridiculous amount of whistles through the years.

We get such consistently bad officiating that sometimes our fans forget that you’re expected to get a favorable whistle at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back