Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s also a movie that’s held up well to time. I watch some movies now and turn them off, just low quality. Not that one.
Agree. It was on Starz the other day and tuned right in. It’s so good. A lot of 80’s movies hold up well and music, too. It was a crazy era.

Side note, I read a while back that The Rock was gonna remake Big Trouble in Little China. Don’t know if it was green lit or canned. But I was like don’t mess with a classic. Some movies need to be left alone.

Agree. It was on Starz the other day and tuned right in. It’s so good. A lot of 80’s movies hold up well and music, too. It was a crazy era.

Side note, I read a while back that The Rock was gonna remake Big Trouble in Little China. Don’t know if it was green lit or canned. But I was like don’t mess with a classic. Some movies need to be left alone.

I’ve come to the conclusion that pretty much all movies need to be left alone.

Man, so in general I agree, so when the Coen Brothers remade True Grit I didn’t know what to think!! I LOVE The Duke and everything he’s ever done, and I like the Coen Bros a lot so I was just hoping this wasn’t an epic fail. Luckily, I think they did a wonderful job and it was a great movie IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back