Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy had a lot of misses. So far very few of his recruits who have transferred out have even been able to land at Power 5 schools.

If I was to summarize his recruiting philosophy it was to TRY to go head to head with Bama or UGA for recruits. End up finishing in 2nd or 3rd place for the recruit and then settle for someone wayyy down your list.
they recruited Tee for a long time. wanted a bigger back.

Only one I havenā€™t seen is mystic pizzaā€¦ I am a all out loser then lol

iu

Red Dawn is the šŸ

I remember the impact of that movie as a kid. Freaked me out, and watched it a million times.

I worked with Powers Booth on a show a while back. I was putting a mic through his tie and all I wanted was to ask him, ā€œWhatā€™s the capital of Texas?ā€ Hoping heā€™d reply Austin. Then Iā€™d reply, ā€œWrong commie itā€™s Houston!ā€ But I couldnā€™t do it. He was rehearsing his lines to himself and I couldnā€™t distract him at all. Man I had a ton of questions to ask him, but never got the chance. He was in an awesome 80ā€™s movie in the Amazon jungle searching for his lost son, too. Canā€™t remember the name of it. He was a great one. RIP

I remember the impact of that movie as a kid. Freaked me out, and watched it a million times.

I worked with Powers Booth on a show a while back. I was putting a mic through his tie and all I wanted was to ask him, ā€œWhatā€™s the capital of Texas?ā€ Hoping heā€™d reply Austin. Then Iā€™d reply, ā€œWrong commie itā€™s Houston!ā€ But I couldnā€™t do it. He was rehearsing his lines to himself and I couldnā€™t distract him at all. Man I had a ton of questions to ask him, but never got the chance. He was in an awesome 80ā€™s movie in the Amazon jungle searching for his lost son, too. Canā€™t remember the name of it. He was a great one. RIP
Best line of the movie!!!

Edit: and seriously, cool story bro šŸ˜Ž

He will always be Curly Bill to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back